ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Seeking Fellow LAB Lounge Old Duffers (AES Convention SR Track)  (Read 2376 times)

Rob Spence

• Boston Metro North/West
    • Lynx Audio Services
Re: Seeking Fellow LAB Lounge Old Duffers (AES Convention SR Track)
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2020, 04:42:26 PM »

That's nice. Are you volunteering to help, then? This thread has a goal...

If I can, I will.
rob at lynxaudioservices dot com

Dealer for: AKG, Allen & Heath, Ashley, Astatic, Audix, Blue Microphones, CAD, Chauvet, Community, Countryman, Crown, DBX, Electro-Voice, FBT, Furman, Heil, Horizon, Intellistage, JBL, Lab Gruppen, Mid Atlantic, On Stage Stands, Pelican, Peterson Tuners, Presonus, ProCo, QSC, Radial, RCF, Sennheiser, Shure, SKB, Soundcraft, TC Electronics, Telex, Whirlwind and others

Dan Mortensen

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2020, 08:54:55 PM »

If I can, I will.

Great, thanks! You're on the list.

Dan Mortensen

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2020, 04:33:33 PM »

Hi Everyone,

First, thanks to those who were willing to be part of this experiment that I thought would be a lot of fun. The partial proof of concept was done at my Section's August meeting, where we heard and saw Sylvia Massy talking about her Mind-Blowing Microphone Collection, which is, of course, more studio oriented than Live Sound, but it was still great. We twice broke 300 people up into groups of 9 for 10 minutes and we had a great time meeting and learning about what people do that is connected to audio.

Sadly, the powers that be at the Convention, which in many ways starts today, did not think this was a good idea and so we won't be able to incorporate you into the Convention, unless you are planning to be there anyway. There will be an open forum for Sound Reinforcement attendees, although its details are still not known to me other than that it's apparently limited to 75 people per session. There might be a total of two SR sessions, as of this moment.

The Track presentations are all the last week of the month, FYI.

Thanks again for being willing to try out something new.

Posting this in both Lounge and LAB.

Dan

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2020, 04:33:33 PM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 22 queries.