ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need help with finding equipment  (Read 2519 times)

Joe Brady

Need help with finding equipment
« on: May 29, 2020, 02:51:50 PM »

I have a client that has 2 40 ft x 50 ft room in different geographic locations.  I will call them location A and Location B.    In location A they will have a presenter/teacher and around 30 to 50 students in the room.  In Location B they will have 30 to 50 students.  They want to setup a video conference system so the people in Location B can attend the same class/meeting as Location A.  They will need to be able to communicate back and forth between the locations, mostly Q and A style.  I have not setup anything of this scale yet, most of my clients usually have small conference rooms they want setup.  Anyone that can give me some recommendations on what to get or what questions I should be asking would be great.

Caleb Dueck

• Sierra Vista, AZ
Re: Need help with finding equipment
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2020, 07:35:13 PM »

I have a client that has 2 40 ft x 50 ft room in different geographic locations.  I will call them location A and Location B.    In location A they will have a presenter/teacher and around 30 to 50 students in the room.  In Location B they will have 30 to 50 students.  They want to setup a video conference system so the people in Location B can attend the same class/meeting as Location A.  They will need to be able to communicate back and forth between the locations, mostly Q and A style.  I have not setup anything of this scale yet, most of my clients usually have small conference rooms they want setup.  Anyone that can give me some recommendations on what to get or what questions I should be asking would be great.

Is this a one-off hire, or an install?  If the latter, refer them to any integrator that does corporate conferencing systems.  It's essentially a conferencing system between two large conference rooms. 
Experience is something you get right after you need it.

Joe Brady

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2020, 10:41:41 AM »

Is this a one-off hire, or an install?  If the latter, refer them to any integrator that does corporate conferencing systems.  It's essentially a conferencing system between two large conference rooms.

We provide their IT service for their office.  Mainly server and workstation management.  They asked this when I was there working on their phone system. 

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2020, 10:41:41 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 22 queries.