Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > Pro AV Forum

Need help with finding equipment

(1/1)

Joe Brady:
I have a client that has 2 40 ft x 50 ft room in different geographic locations.  I will call them location A and Location B.    In location A they will have a presenter/teacher and around 30 to 50 students in the room.  In Location B they will have 30 to 50 students.  They want to setup a video conference system so the people in Location B can attend the same class/meeting as Location A.  They will need to be able to communicate back and forth between the locations, mostly Q and A style.  I have not setup anything of this scale yet, most of my clients usually have small conference rooms they want setup.  Anyone that can give me some recommendations on what to get or what questions I should be asking would be great.

Caleb Dueck:

--- Quote from: Joe Brady on May 29, 2020, 02:51:50 pm ---I have a client that has 2 40 ft x 50 ft room in different geographic locations.  I will call them location A and Location B.    In location A they will have a presenter/teacher and around 30 to 50 students in the room.  In Location B they will have 30 to 50 students.  They want to setup a video conference system so the people in Location B can attend the same class/meeting as Location A.  They will need to be able to communicate back and forth between the locations, mostly Q and A style.  I have not setup anything of this scale yet, most of my clients usually have small conference rooms they want setup.  Anyone that can give me some recommendations on what to get or what questions I should be asking would be great.

--- End quote ---

Is this a one-off hire, or an install?  If the latter, refer them to any integrator that does corporate conferencing systems.  It's essentially a conferencing system between two large conference rooms. 

Joe Brady:

--- Quote from: Caleb Dueck on May 30, 2020, 07:35:13 pm ---Is this a one-off hire, or an install?  If the latter, refer them to any integrator that does corporate conferencing systems.  It's essentially a conferencing system between two large conference rooms.

--- End quote ---

We provide their IT service for their office.  Mainly server and workstation management.  They asked this when I was there working on their phone system. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version