ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: Just ..HI  (Read 2581 times)

Dennis Wiggins

Re: Just ..HI
« Reply #50 on: May 01, 2020, 09:01:53 pm »

Hi everyone.
The social distancing of 188Hz is really beginning to increase its phase response in my brain😆 any ideas🧐

Ah, but to be truly social means the two active parties need to be nearer than 686hz.

We've got a wave in the air, and we accomplish this via luminiferous aether.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 09:33:46 pm by Dennis Wiggins »

Tim McCulloch

• SR Forums
  • Wichita, Kansas USA
« Reply #51 on: May 02, 2020, 02:17:40 am »

We've got a wave in the air,

Radar Love.
"Practicing an art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow, for heaven's sake. Sing in the shower. Dance to the radio. Tell stories. Write a poem to a friend, even a lousy poem. Do it as well as you possible can. You will get an enormous reward. You will have created something."  - Kurt Vonnegut

Douglas R. Allen

« Reply #52 on: May 02, 2020, 05:15:49 am »

I hope everyone is well and surviving this mess.
I hate that our industry has been so terribly affected and this has brought hardship upon so many of the good folks here.
Fortunately Chris can work his day job (kinda) and this supports our family but I am mindful of all my friends here on the forum.
Just wanted to drop by and let you all know I am thinking about you.
Deb

Thanks, I hope you continue to be safe and this virus is beaten with a vaccine or at least a treatment.  I've had all but 1 show canceled for me in the very late fall. I've never seen anything like this. Sorry your Danley investment is not going to pay for itself this year but the good think is with quality equipment like that you can throw the switch next year and be up and running.  I'm sure we will get though this its just how long its going to take is the question.  For me my wife is ill so staying home , at least right now , is the best thing as I don't want to take any chances of bringing the virus home. Her immune system is very low and it would be tough should she become infected with it. Cancer sucks no other way around it.  I using my spare time to go through everything and clean things up and test every cable.  Should I get a call to go out again at least I know I'm ready.

Take care and spend time with the family.

Kindest regards;
Douglas R. Allen

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #52 on: May 02, 2020, 05:15:49 am »

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 26 queries.