ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Seeking a Yamaha M7CL-48  (Read 2027 times)

Lee Sisney

Seeking a Yamaha M7CL-48
« on: March 23, 2020, 11:50:31 AM »

I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have an M7CL-48 at your church that you no longer use, and would consider donating to another church (or selling very cheap)?  We are in need of one and don't really have the funds on hand - especially right now - to purchase even at the used level I find online.  Just wondered if any churches might be willing to help us out.  Please let me know if you are in a position to consider such a thing.  :-)

Blessings,
Lee Sisney
Worship Pastor
First Baptist Church Blue Springs, MO

Lee Buckalew

• Classic LAB
  • St. Louis, MO area
    • Pro Sound Advice, Inc.
Re: Seeking a Yamaha M7CL-48
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2020, 03:37:39 PM »

I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have an M7CL-48 at your church that you no longer use, and would consider donating to another church (or selling very cheap)?  We are in need of one and don't really have the funds on hand - especially right now - to purchase even at the used level I find online.  Just wondered if any churches might be willing to help us out.  Please let me know if you are in a position to consider such a thing.  :-)

Blessings,
Lee Sisney
Worship Pastor
First Baptist Church Blue Springs, MO

Lee,
Its been quite a while since we've met.  I knew you when you were at FBC Harvester I believe. 
I may have a lead on one. 
Email me at [email protected] and I'll see if I can put you in touch. 
I know of a theatre that replaced their M7CL-48 with a new Digico.  I will try to find out if they will sell or donate it.

Lee
Lee Buckalew
Pro Sound Advice, Inc.

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Seeking a Yamaha M7CL-48
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2020, 03:37:39 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 25 queries.