ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: EAW SB1000 vs Sonic R218 bass??  (Read 8511 times)

JohnPinchin

Re: EAW SB1000 vs Sonic R218 bass??
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2020, 05:04:14 PM »

I guess I will need to call them, has to be a reason why they don't list the prices on the page. I shudder to know the price :)

You can see the price - click add to cart and the price of your order will show up.   
Whether that is the actual price you can get them for when you talk to them is another matter. 

They look great, a shame they aren't in the UK.

Doug Fowler

• Member since May 1995, 2nd poster on original LAB, moderator on and off since 1997, now running TurboMOD v1.826
  • Administrator
  • Saint Louis, MO USA
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2020, 06:47:55 PM »

I guess I will need to call them, has to be a reason why they don't list the prices on the page. I shudder to know the price :)

Prices are there, just keep scrolling down.

Pro Tip:

1.  No one pays retail.
2.  "Everyone makes their own deal" - Jay Leno
Brawndo, the Thirst Mutilator. 
It's got electrolytes. 
It's got what plants crave.

Tim McCulloch

• SR Forums
  • Wichita, Kansas USA
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2020, 01:02:57 AM »

You will shudder at the performance.  A dozen years ago, then under the name BassMaxx, David Lee brought a 3 x 12" sub to a shoot out held in NYC.  Lots of impressive LF was heard, many were measured with TEF.  But when David's sub was auditioned we got a visit from the NYC Environmental Police.  Seems a neighbor complained about stuff rattling in the apartment - across the street 3 or 4 floors up.
"If you're passing on your way, from Palm Springs to L.A., Give a wave to good ol' Dave, Say hello to progress and goodbye to the Moonlight Motor Inn." - Steve Spurgin, Moonlight Motor Inn

Caleb Dueck

• Sierra Vista, AZ
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2020, 02:20:59 PM »

You will shudder at the performance.  A dozen years ago, then under the name BassMaxx, David Lee brought a 3 x 12" sub to a shoot out held in NYC.  Lots of impressive LF was heard, many were measured with TEF.  But when David's sub was auditioned we got a visit from the NYC Environmental Police.  Seems a neighbor complained about stuff rattling in the apartment - across the street 3 or 4 floors up.

I haven't heard the new products, but have heard 8 of the older B1(?; Precursor to the B-Zero) subs run flat out, and they replaced a pile of SB528's.  From conversations with David Lee and reading through that shootout thread Tim mentioned - I wouldn't hesitate to use their current products. 
Experience is something you get right after you need it.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2020, 02:20:59 PM »

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 24 queries.