Church and H.O.W. Forums for HOW Sound and AV - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Church and HOW Forums > H.O.W. AV

Streaming/conference software

<< < (2/2)

Stephen Swaffer:
Sent

Scott Holtzman:

--- Quote from: Stephen Swaffer on March 23, 2020, 02:34:40 pm ---Sent

--- End quote ---

I don't see it, checked spam folder too.  I will be at my desk after 1PM EST. follow the link to our website for number.  All the IVR options ring me now.

Stephen Swaffer:
Just want to publicly thank Scott for his generosity.  He allowed us to use his server for conference calls at a time when we were scrambling.  This has continued to be a valued service and as we look to the future we decided to do something "permanent" so we have subscribed to a paid service that strips the audio from our livestream and makes it available on a free call.  It also allows people to receive an alert call, if they opt in.

In any case, the service Scott provided worked great-and his spirit of generosity and helping others is something that we can always use more of in challenging times.  The main reason for the change is that we decided we wanted to offer this long term and did not want to wear out our welcome.

Additionally we use the FreePBX system at my day job-it works great there as well!

Scott Holtzman:

--- Quote from: Stephen Swaffer on December 17, 2020, 03:07:12 pm ---Just want to publicly thank Scott for his generosity.  He allowed us to use his server for conference calls at a time when we were scrambling.  This has continued to be a valued service and as we look to the future we decided to do something "permanent" so we have subscribed to a paid service that strips the audio and makes it available on a free call.  It also allows people to receive an alert call, if they opt in.

In any case, the service Scott provided worked great-and his spirit of generosity and helping others is something that we can always use more of in challenging times.  The main reason for the change is that we decided we wanted to offer this long term and did not want to wear out our welcome.

Additionally we use the FreePBX system at my day job-it works great there as well!

--- End quote ---

That is very kind of you Stephen, it was my pleasure to help.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version