Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > Education Opportunities: Classes, Seminars, and Training

New Webcast... resource PracticalShowTech.com

<< < (2/3) > >>

John Sulek:

--- Quote from: Mac Kerr on March 20, 2020, 08:59:29 PM ---Yes. When we started talking about this a week ago I got the impression we were talking about doing a show once a week, every Friday. There has been so much enthusiasm from manufacturers and industry experts that next week is almost a session a day.

We learned some things today about what it takes to do an event like this, I hope the attendees learned something as well.

Mac

--- End quote ---

Todays session was great! Many thanks to Mac, Pete, Kelly and everyone else involved in making this happen.

Mac Kerr:

--- Quote from: John Sulek on March 23, 2020, 08:55:05 PM ---Todays session was great! Many thanks to Mac, Pete, Kelly and everyone else involved in making this happen.

--- End quote ---

Attached is a pretty solid schedule going forward till April 15. Always check the website for the latest information. Let us know here if you have any topics or presenters you think would be valuable to others.

This is keeping us all pretty busy with planning, rehearsals, and doing events. It's been very gratifying so far.

Here's the website link

Mac

brian maddox:

--- Quote from: Mac Kerr on March 26, 2020, 03:03:01 PM ---Attached is a pretty solid schedule going forward till April 15. Always check the website for the latest information. Let us know here if you have any topics or presenters you think would be valuable to others.

This is keeping us all pretty busy with planning, rehearsals, and doing events. It's been very gratifying so far.

Here's the website link

Mac

--- End quote ---

Looks like a great and very interesting schedule.  I'm especially looking forward to the Faraday Cage Match.  Let the carnage begin!!!!

I've missed the last two webinars because I was busy with online consulting RE: Webcasting for Corporate and Churches.  It's impossible to overstate how this part of our business is exploding.  It's going to be very interesting going forward.

Mac Kerr:

--- Quote from: brian maddox on March 26, 2020, 09:15:09 PM ---Looks like a great and very interesting schedule.  I'm especially looking forward to the Faraday Cage Match.  Let the carnage begin!!!!

I've missed the last two webinars because I was busy with online consulting RE: Webcasting for Corporate and Churches.  It's impossible to overstate how this part of our business is exploding.  It's going to be very interesting going forward.

--- End quote ---
Anyone who isn't learning about mix minuses, and IFB, and hybrids and codecs is missing the chance to be there for where corporate meetings are going to be in the future. When large companies realize the airfare they can save by not flying to meetings in Europe and Asia because now they can do it on a network, there will be jobs to be had.

Too bad you missed today, it was right down your ally, HelixNet, LC, and Agent IC.

Mac

brian maddox:

--- Quote from: Mac Kerr on March 26, 2020, 09:20:37 PM ---Anyone who isn't learning about mix minuses, and IFB, and hybrids and codecs is missing the chance to be there for where corporate meetings are going to be in the future. When large companies realize the airfare they can save by not flying to meetings in Europe and Asia because now they can do it on a network, there will be jobs to be had.

Too bad you missed today, it was right down your ally, HelixNet, LC, and Agent IC.

Mac

--- End quote ---

Oh, I'm gonna watch it as SOON as it posts, believe me.  I really need some brush up on Helixnet and how it interfaces with LQ and gets controlled over IP.  I know it DOES all that, but I need to get the How to DO it cemented better in my head.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version