Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > Education Opportunities: Classes, Seminars, and Training

New Webcast... resource PracticalShowTech.com

(1/3) > >>

Pete Erskine:
Join us for a webinar on prety much every weekday, sometimes 3 times for shows about the "show" industry.

see the schedule here and watch previous shows - download show materials as well.

PracticalShowTech.com

Mac Kerr:

--- Quote from: Pete Erskine on March 19, 2020, 12:13:29 PM ---#PST001- Audio for Web Streaming

Join us for a webinar on
Friday Mar 20, 2020 at 4:00 PM EDT.

--- End quote ---

Today was the first session we did. It was fun to be a participant, and I think it was well received. Each episode will be archived on the website, and we are looking at creating a way to do offline Q&A after the session is over. It is hard while you are trying to cover a list of topics we developed in advance to keep up with the online questions that come in over the webinar interface. Hopefully we will be able to answer more of the question post event in a Q&A section on the website. Anyway, thanks to all who attended, I had fun.

Mac

brian maddox:

--- Quote from: Mac Kerr on March 20, 2020, 08:25:15 PM ---Today was the first session we did. It was fu to be a participant, and I think it was well received. Each episode will be archived on the website, and we are looking at creating a way to do offline Q&A after the session is over. It is hard while you are trying to cover a list of topics we developed in advance to keep up with the online questions that come in over the webinar interface. Hopefully we will be able to answer more of the question post event in a Q&A section on the website. Anyway, thanks to all who attended, I had fun.

Mac

--- End quote ---

Yeah, offline Q&A would be great.

I already sent Kelly some feedback which basically amounted to "you should expand every single individual thing you talked about into a full one hour event because there is SO MUCH MORE to learn".  :)

p.s.  i Liked your TV background.  Gave me some ideas...

Mac Kerr:

--- Quote from: brian maddox on March 20, 2020, 08:28:37 PM ---p.s.  i Liked your TV background.  Gave me some ideas...

--- End quote ---

It took a while to figure how to get it stay on the screensaver so long.

Mac

Mac Kerr:

--- Quote from: brian maddox on March 20, 2020, 08:28:37 PM ---Yeah, offline Q&A would be great.

I already sent Kelly some feedback which basically amounted to "you should expand every single individual thing you talked about into a full one hour event because there is SO MUCH MORE to learn".  :)

p.s.  i Liked your TV background.  Gave me some ideas...

--- End quote ---

Yes. When we started talking about this a week ago I got the impression we were talking about doing a show once a week, every Friday. There has been so much enthusiasm from manufacturers and industry experts that next week is almost a session a day.

We learned some things today about what it takes to do an event like this, I hope the attendees learned something as well.

Mac

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version