ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Account Registration Mess - not receiving automated emails  (Read 554 times)

JoeFinigan

• Lab Lounge
Account Registration Mess - not receiving automated emails
« on: February 28, 2020, 12:14:43 am »

I originally attempted to register under my personal email account, jfinigan@msn.com but I never received the verification email.

I checked numerous junk folders but to date have never received any automated responses from the forum. Not when I attempted to register nor when I tried to reset my password.

Am I missing some thing 

Steve-White

• Fort Worth
Re: Account Registration Mess - not receiving automated emails
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2020, 12:20:00 am »

I don't think it works for anybody.

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2020, 12:49:37 am »

I originally attempted to register under my personal email account, jfinigan@msn.com but I never received the verification email.

I checked numerous junk folders but to date have never received any automated responses from the forum. Not when I attempted to register nor when I tried to reset my password.

Am I missing some thing

It's been a long time since I registered, does the registration form say somewhere that you will receive an email? You are clearly registered because you have just posted in the Bugs and Comments forum.

There is no notification to change your password, just enter your new one twice in the 2 places it's called for, and then your current password where it's called for, hit "Change Profile".

Mac

JoeFinigan

• Lab Lounge
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2020, 01:10:20 am »

It's been a long time since I registered, does the registration form say somewhere that you will receive an email? You are clearly registered because you have just posted in the Bugs and Comments forum.

There is no notification to change your password, just enter your new one twice in the 2 places it's called for, and then your current password where it's called for, hit "Change Profile".

Mac

That is exactly the problem Mac

I was looking for the email but when I successfully registered using my work email I never received anything. My status immediately changed on the board.

Was hoping the admin would be kind enough to dig in a delete my original attempt to let me have a "Do Over"

Steve-White

• Fort Worth
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2020, 07:55:08 pm »

That is exactly the problem Mac

I was looking for the email but when I successfully registered using my work email I never received anything. My status immediately changed on the board.

Was hoping the admin would be kind enough to dig in a delete my original attempt to let me have a "Do Over"

The mods aren't really that "kind" around here.

JK - welcome to the forums!

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2020, 07:55:08 pm »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 23 queries.