Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > Pro AV Forum

Rane Dragnet Software. Anyone have it?

(1/2) > >>

Lou Kohley:
Greetings everyone.
I'm trying to setup a control computer for a local community college and I'm having a hard time getting the Rane Dragnet software to control their RPM 88 and RPM 44. I managed to install it on my work laptop over a year ago. I think it was still hosted by Rane back then.

Anyway I called Rane and they gave me a hard no on getting the software from them. So I'm reaching out to the PSW community.
Anyone have an install file for the dragnet software?

Thanks
LOU

Caleb Dueck:

--- Quote from: Lou Kohley on February 28, 2020, 07:36:43 PM ---Greetings everyone.
I'm trying to setup a control computer for a local community college and I'm having a hard time getting the Rane Dragnet software to control their RPM 88 and RPM 44. I managed to install it on my work laptop over a year ago. I think it was still hosted by Rane back then.

Anyway I called Rane and they gave me a hard no on getting the software from them. So I'm reaching out to the PSW community.

Thanks
LOU

--- End quote ---

I don't have it anymore, but if all else fails - message me and I'll ask around.

Lou Kohley:

--- Quote from: Caleb Dueck on February 29, 2020, 01:47:35 AM ---I don't have it anymore, but if all else fails - message me and I'll ask around.

--- End quote ---

Send you a message.

If there is a way to move the software that is installed on one computer to another without the install file I'd be into that too. I've never done it before.

LOU

Frank Koenig:

--- Quote from: Lou Kohley on February 28, 2020, 07:36:43 PM ---Greetings everyone.

Thanks
LOU

--- End quote ---

I have a file called "dn421.zip" which I'm pretty sure is the install file for Dragnet. Its properties do not reveal its publisher. You are welcome to give it a shot. Let me know and I'll put it up on Dropbox. --Frank

The version of Dragnet I've got installed is 4.2.1.2 so that's got to be it. I put it up on Dropbox. I PM'd you the URL. It's the file that's not a directory of vacation photos. --Frank

Lou Kohley:
Amazing! Thanks Frank and Caleb for the help. Hopefully one of the install files will work. PSW coming through again!

I'd be into hosting the file if it's not too big, should someone go searching for it in the future. I'll verify it works and post a link later.

LOU

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version