ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Account Information Mess  (Read 627 times)

Bubba No name Manson

Account Information Mess
« on: February 20, 2020, 04:44:57 pm »

Please disregard my 'name' here... it's part of the problem.

Long time ago i made an account here (we're talking years). Changed the profile name to my actual name per the rules.

I stumble on the forum again last week, couldn't remember my login, made a new one, posted a topic, and got flagged for not using my real name. Tried changing it but the system says it already exists.

Today, i got lucky and remembered my old account login info. I logged in, tried changing the email address to something more current, and it says another profile is using that address. Fine... So i tried changing the name (to the one you see here), go back to the new account and try to change the name but it says it's still in use.

So, i have two accounts, both with information i need, but can't change either one. Can we just delete the two accounts and let me start from scratch?

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber
Re: Account Information Mess
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2020, 06:05:30 pm »

Please disregard my 'name' here... it's part of the problem.

I tried sending you instructions on what to do to recover your old account by email, to the email address given for this account, but it bounced back as undeliverable. Please send me your profile details and I will delete 2 of the 3 accounts that now have this current email, and correct the username from "archive_2_mrstitch" and I will reset your password and email it to you so you can log in and set a new password.

Mac
mackerr@me.com

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2020, 06:15:03 pm »

I tried sending you instructions on what to do to recover your old account by email, to the email address given for this account, but it bounced back as undeliverable. Please send me your profile details and I will delete 2 of the 3 accounts that now have this current email, and correct the username from "archive_2_mrstitch" and I will reset your password and email it to you so you can log in and set a new password.

Mac
mackerr@me.com

Please contact me via email, not through forum messages as I can only send the changes via email and the email account you have listed seems to not be a working account as required by the rules. I have tried to contact you via email twice and both times my email has bounced back as undeliverable.

mackerr@me.com

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2020, 06:15:03 pm »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 22 queries.