ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Something has gone wrong  (Read 1951 times)

PeterMorris

Something has gone wrong
« on: February 06, 2020, 07:03:19 PM »

Something has gone wrong - I can not log on as Peter Morris. I have made a new name PeterMorris so I could post this.

Cheers

Peter

Doug Johnson

• Rhoadesville, VA
Re: Something has gone wrong
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2020, 10:05:52 PM »

I had the same problem a few weeks ago and password reset wouldn't work.  I re-registered as well but, tonight I was able to sign in with my old name and password.

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2020, 10:36:54 PM »

Something has gone wrong - I can not log on as Peter Morris. I have made a new name PeterMorris so I could post this.

Cheers

Peter

I don't know why either of you is having difficulty, everything seems fine with your account. I have sent Peter an email adress he can contact me at if he continues to have problems.

Mac

PeterMorris

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2020, 03:23:53 AM »

I had the same problem a few weeks ago and password reset wouldn't work.  I re-registered as well but, tonight I was able to sign in with my old name and password.

Exactly the same with me .... my new name and password work, but the old one does not. It says its sent me an email to reset the password but nothing ...

Tim McCulloch

• SR Forums
  • Wichita, Kansas USA
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2020, 03:26:44 AM »

Exactly the same with me .... my new name and password work, but the old one does not. It says its sent me an email to reset the password but nothing ...

Forum email notifications haven't worked for 2 years. The Simple Machine is broken and PSW/EHP doesn't seem interested in fixing it.

Did you try to clear your browser cache and cookies?  That's the best I can come up with.
"If you're passing on your way, from Palm Springs to L.A., Give a wave to good ol' Dave, Say hello to progress and goodbye to the Moonlight Motor Inn." - Steve Spurgin, Moonlight Motor Inn

PeterMorris

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2020, 03:29:48 AM »

.... thanks Mac, but no email this end.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2020, 03:29:48 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 22 queries.