ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: rigging  (Read 1113 times)

Peter Kowalczyk

Re: rigging
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2020, 04:26:43 pm »

Now that I am a knee biter I'm beginning to wonder if I should have stayed an ankle biter ;-)

;D ;D ;D

What happens when you move beyond the knees?  I guess thats when it really starts to get your competition's attention !! 

... Following this post, I've been considering rigging options for my concert-in-the-park series this summer.  The Parks and Rec District is talking about installing a roof, like the OP's situation, within the next few years.  For now I'd be looking at crank stands I suppose.  Maybe better to just wait? 

Mal Brown

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2020, 09:14:39 pm »

;D ;D ;D

What happens when you move beyond the knees?  I guess thats when it really starts to get your competition's attention !! 

... Following this post, I've been considering rigging options for my concert-in-the-park series this summer.  The Parks and Rec District is talking about installing a roof, like the OP's situation, within the next few years.  For now I'd be looking at crank stands I suppose.  Maybe better to just wait?

If you are going truss a set of the duratruss 3900L are great stands....  Mine came from Mike Pyle here.  The apron on this venue is very short so I can't really get out on front with crank stands.  If i could I would add another set like now...
Bass player, sound guy.
Fb Gorge Sound and Light
WillyandNelson.com

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2020, 09:14:39 pm »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 23 queries.