ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: fog machine clogged ?  (Read 5420 times)

John Luty

fog machine clogged ?
« on: August 04, 2013, 08:42:18 PM »

ok I have a CHEAP fog machine that I put a funnel over the nozzle and tubing to run it near the lights without having the machine itself on the light stand .The first time i used it it worked great but the second and third time not so good fog came out of the fins on the machine and nothing out of the tubing. I made sure the tubing was clear and when the tubing was off and just the funnel everything went fine .Any idea as to why it won't work with the tubing anymore ?

jamesmount

Re: fog machine clogged ?
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2013, 07:42:04 AM »

ok I have a CHEAP fog machine that I put a funnel over the nozzle and tubing to run it near the lights without having the machine itself on the light stand .The first time i used it it worked great but the second and third time not so good fog came out of the fins on the machine and nothing out of the tubing. I made sure the tubing was clear and when the tubing was off and just the funnel everything went fine .Any idea as to why it won't work with the tubing anymore ?

Hello John ! Can you tell me which fog machine do you used, because different fog machine have different layout so please provide me clear description. 8)

duane massey

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2013, 08:57:11 PM »

Uhm, it's a cheap machine, and most manufacturers will tell you not to run the output into a restrictive device (or at least the better machines will tell you).
Duane Massey
Technician, musician, stubborn old guy
Houston, Texas

Tim Perry

• Utica-Rome NY
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2013, 11:16:07 PM »

Try running distilled water through it.

Ream the nozzle with a tool used to ream welding torch tips.

John Luty

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2013, 10:19:29 PM »

I believe it's a Wally world special fog f/x 700 cu ft output I did ream the nozzle and cleaned the hose just don't understand as to why it worked so well the first time then just wouldn't push the fog out the hose afterwards

jamesmount

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2013, 07:32:44 AM »

Hello john Luty ! This is very old machine and this type of machine are not in used so i can't help you. i think you follow the Tim Perry advice and try to solved the problem.

Nebufly

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2020, 11:53:28 PM »

Fog machine clogged is normal phenomenon.
first you should check the filter
then the pipe is clean?
and the nozzle quality
https://www.nebufly.com/misting-system/misting-nozzle/

Jeff Lelko

• Cape Canaveral, FL
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2020, 02:22:07 AM »

Fog machine clogged is normal phenomenon.

Greetings, and welcome to PSW.  Unfortunately your first post here has broken many of our community rules.  Your user name is required to be your actual full name per the forum policy you agreed to when signing up.  Also, any affiliations you have with a particular brand or product must be disclosed per the additional forum rules imposed upon product manufacturers and sales reps.  Finally, this thread is from 2013 - I'm quite certain that John has long since found a solution to his problem.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2020, 02:22:07 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 25 queries.