ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Meyer 700HP  (Read 276 times)

Adam Ellsworth

• AirFader
FS: Meyer 700HP
« on: January 20, 2020, 11:37:36 am »

UPDATE: SALE PENDING as of 1/20... will update listing when payment is received... or not received...

I've got SIX - Meyer 700HP dual 18" self-powered subwoofers. They're very nice and very heavy and have a good amount of use on them... no shortage of road rash... but they also have a very "indestructible" feel to them. They could be re-painted pretty easily but we're not going to. Plenty of pictures available at http://moltenaudio.com/pics/700hp.html

At a firm $2,000 per box this is priced to move. Buy all 6 for $12k and I'll throw in L6-20 power cable sets described below. Shipping at your expense, I can pallet them up and strap the carts upside down.

We are still actively using these but everything else I own is JBL, I need more subs, and I can't afford more Meyer subwoofers. So I'm swapping these for SRX that match my existing inventory instead of literally having six of one, half dozen of the other. Hopefully it's not a step backwards.

These are self-powered at 2250 watts (1125w/channel). They have L6-20 twistlock power input, will run on 120v OR 208v. Auto-ranging. We run pairs on a 208v 20a circuit and have never tripped a breaker. One sub has a broken XLR input locking tab but cable still sits snugly. Using an XLR Y-cable on that one, or putting it last in the chain, avoids the problem completely.

3 Carts are included: 1 x original-looking cart, 2 x custom made.
2 double-covers are included: padded covers for double-stacked subs on a cart

Take all six and I'll include 3 x 50' L6-20 cables, 3 x 6' Y-cables (to share pairs) and maybe even 2 x Edison to L6-20 cables for those times you just need to plug in a couple subs and don't have three phase power around.

Message me here or adam@moltenaudio.com
« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 01:32:24 pm by Adam Ellsworth »

ProSoundWeb Community

FS: Meyer 700HP
« on: January 20, 2020, 11:37:36 am »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 22 queries.