ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: XR 18 moving scene from PC (Edit) to Tablet  (Read 159 times)

Scott Follows

XR 18 moving scene from PC (Edit) to Tablet
« on: December 20, 2019, 07:21:57 am »

I am new to this forum and also new to the XR 18.  I have created and saved a scene for the XR 18 on my PC and now want to have that scene on a tablet so I can use it during a performance.   Is it possible to just move the .scn file from PC to Tablet or do I somehow have to transfer it when hooked up to the XR18.  Thank you, Scott

Taylor Hall

Re: XR 18 moving scene from PC (Edit) to Tablet
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2019, 08:33:13 am »

The nomenclature is a bit confusing in this area. Saving your mixer's settings locally (ie directly to your PC or tablet) will save it as a scene, saving to the mixer's internal memory will make it as a snapshot. The XR18 has the ability to store 64 snapshots internally so that they can be recalled at any time either by the PC or mobile apps without the need to have them saved on those devices.

If you've already created the scene on your PC, connect your mixer to your network and load that scene onto it, then create a snapshot of that loaded scene. That should save your mixer's settings to the internal memory so that you can recall it later.

Here's a good video from MG going through step by step: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOXv4geXU6k
There are two ways to do anything:
1) Do it right
2) Do it over until you do it right

Scott Follows

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2019, 09:06:54 am »

Thank you so much. 

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2019, 09:06:54 am »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 22 queries.