ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Two-way sound projection unit  (Read 529 times)

Paul Alexander

Two-way sound projection unit
« on: December 12, 2019, 12:14:19 pm »

Hello,
I am in search of a unit similar to the Samson XP360B Expedition Express Bluetooth Portable PA System, but that two woofers/tweeters opposite to each other projecting sound 180 degrees apart.  Does something like this exist?

Thanks!

Art Welter

Re: Two-way sound projection unit
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2019, 04:54:47 pm »

Hello,
I am in search of a unit similar to the Samson XP360B Expedition Express Bluetooth Portable PA System, but that two woofers/tweeters opposite to each other projecting sound 180 degrees apart.  Does something like this exist?

Thanks!
Paul,

What you are looking for probably is not commercially available, as most users would add additional speakers to cover areas outside the pattern of a single speaker.

Caleb Dueck

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2019, 05:59:11 pm »

Hello,

Thanks!

360 degree Bluetooth speakers exist.  Pro audio speakers, typically 90 degree dispersion, exist.  They aren't anywhere near the same. 

Either a Bluetooth receiver feeding pro speakers, quantity determined by desired dispersion; or Bluetooth to an Omni speaker with the greatly reduced SPL and frequency response.
Experience is something you get right after you need it.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2019, 05:59:11 pm »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.114 seconds with 22 queries.