ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Electrovoice P-1200 Manual  (Read 2133 times)

Gary Ashton

Electrovoice P-1200 Manual
« on: December 11, 2019, 03:52:10 AM »

Hi guys,

Does anyone on here have a "readable" copy of the Electrovoice P-1200 Power Amplifier Owner's Manual?   (Made by Dynacord it seems).

I have a P-1200 with a nasty fault on it and I need to fix it. I donwloaded the copy they have on the EV site (and also tried from other sources) but the schematics at the end of the manual are not very readable. The scan is bad. I can probably fix the amp using what I have but it would be much easier if I had a copy I can actually read.

I'm looking for a hi-res copy if anyone has one. If not, does anyone have an original manual that is prepared to scan just the schematic pages for me?

Here's hoping... Thanks in advance!

Gary

Gary Ashton

Re: Electrovoice P-1200 Manual
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2019, 08:34:16 AM »

Hi guys,

Does anyone on here have a "readable" copy of the Electrovoice P-1200 Power Amplifier Owner's Manual?   (Made by Dynacord it seems).

I have a P-1200 with a nasty fault on it and I need to fix it. I donwloaded the copy they have on the EV site (and also tried from other sources) but the schematics at the end of the manual are not very readable. The scan is bad. I can probably fix the amp using what I have but it would be much easier if I had a copy I can actually read.

I'm looking for a hi-res copy if anyone has one. If not, does anyone have an original manual that is prepared to scan just the schematic pages for me?

Here's hoping... Thanks in advance!

Gary

Amp is now fixed  but if anyone has a good copy of the manual, I'd still like a copy if possible! 

Thanks.

Dennis Wiggins

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2019, 10:33:52 AM »

The P1200 is a solid performing amp. We still run one occasionally.

What was wrong (symptoms), and how did you fix it?

-Dennis
« Last Edit: December 16, 2019, 10:36:10 AM by Dennis Wiggins »

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2019, 10:33:52 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.