ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Shure AD bands in IAS  (Read 1158 times)

Jordan Tanner

Shure AD bands in IAS
« on: November 11, 2019, 06:57:21 AM »

Hi there

Does anyone know if there exists pre-defined IAS models for Shure AD transmitters beyond the G57 & X55 offered in the library?

I'm in Australia and am hoping I've missed something allowing me to select bands such as H54 for Axient Digital. If not I'm figuring I'll just create my own UDM but figured it was worth asking first!

Andrew Morton

Re: Shure AD bands in IAS
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2019, 08:14:48 PM »

Hi there

Does anyone know if there exists pre-defined IAS models for Shure AD transmitters beyond the G57 & X55 offered in the library?

I'm in Australia and am hoping I've missed something allowing me to select bands such as H54 for Axient Digital. If not I'm figuring I'll just create my own UDM but figured it was worth asking first!

Jordan,

I've found PWS to be very helpful when it comes to this sort of thing. I typically get a response with in a day or two from them.

Andrew

Jordan Tanner

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2019, 06:33:15 AM »

Jordan,

I've found PWS to be very helpful when it comes to this sort of thing. I typically get a response with in a day or two from them.

Andrew

Too right! I emailed PWS about the same time I posted this thread and have already received a detailed and useful reply. Turns out G57 & X55 are the only AD bands available in IAS, but I’m told you can apply to have particular RF models added to the database/library.

Guess I’ll be duplicating existing AD UDMs & modifying parameters for now!

John Sulek

• Toronto Canada
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2019, 10:03:41 AM »

Too right! I emailed PWS about the same time I posted this thread and have already received a detailed and useful reply. Turns out G57 & X55 are the only AD bands available in IAS, but I’m told you can apply to have particular RF models added to the database/library.

Guess I’ll be duplicating existing AD UDMs & modifying parameters for now!

I have a few UDM's modified from the G57 preset to slot AD's into different chunks of spectrum.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2019, 10:03:41 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 25 queries.