Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > Wireless and Communications

Shure AD bands in IAS

(1/1)

Jordan Tanner:
Hi there

Does anyone know if there exists pre-defined IAS models for Shure AD transmitters beyond the G57 & X55 offered in the library?

I'm in Australia and am hoping I've missed something allowing me to select bands such as H54 for Axient Digital. If not I'm figuring I'll just create my own UDM but figured it was worth asking first!

Andrew Morton:

--- Quote from: Jordan Tanner on November 11, 2019, 06:57:21 am ---Hi there

Does anyone know if there exists pre-defined IAS models for Shure AD transmitters beyond the G57 & X55 offered in the library?

I'm in Australia and am hoping I've missed something allowing me to select bands such as H54 for Axient Digital. If not I'm figuring I'll just create my own UDM but figured it was worth asking first!

--- End quote ---

Jordan,

I've found PWS to be very helpful when it comes to this sort of thing. I typically get a response with in a day or two from them.

Andrew

Jordan Tanner:

--- Quote from: Andrew Morton on November 11, 2019, 08:14:48 pm ---Jordan,

I've found PWS to be very helpful when it comes to this sort of thing. I typically get a response with in a day or two from them.

Andrew

--- End quote ---

Too right! I emailed PWS about the same time I posted this thread and have already received a detailed and useful reply. Turns out G57 & X55 are the only AD bands available in IAS, but Iím told you can apply to have particular RF models added to the database/library.

Guess Iíll be duplicating existing AD UDMs & modifying parameters for now!

John Sulek:

--- Quote from: Jordan Tanner on November 12, 2019, 06:33:15 am ---Too right! I emailed PWS about the same time I posted this thread and have already received a detailed and useful reply. Turns out G57 & X55 are the only AD bands available in IAS, but Iím told you can apply to have particular RF models added to the database/library.

Guess Iíll be duplicating existing AD UDMs & modifying parameters for now!

--- End quote ---

I have a few UDM's modified from the G57 preset to slot AD's into different chunks of spectrum.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version