ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JTR announced price increases... buy 2 C218Pro (like new) - MINT - Cheap!  (Read 230 times)

Steve Litscher

• 608 Sound and Light

If you follow JTR on Facebook, you'll notice they're introducing some new products, along with some price increases. Jeff always produces incredible gear, so the new stuff will be amazing, I'm sure. The updated price for active C218Pro will be $2899 each.

That said, if you'd like to save a few bucks while still enjoying insane performance and sound quality, might I interest you in a pair of JTR Captivator 218 Pro subwoofers (active model)?

Details:

A local friend purchased two of my JTR Captivator 218 Pro subs, back when I closed down my business.

He has since had some medical issues and is closing down operations as well. He'd like to sell the two subs, so I offered to post them here. I bought these new from Jeff in late 2018, sold them to my friend in February of 2019, and they've been sitting in climate controlled storage ever since.

- MINT condition (used a total of three times; twice by me, once by him)
- Active, C218 Pro subs (powered version - $2699 MSRP)
- 27Hz to 190Hz, +/- 3dB
- 138dB (141db at -3dB compression)
- Very potent, very capable subs
- Always stored in climate controlled storage; never abused, never rented out

Located in Madison, Wisconsin; can arrange freight through Jeff at JTR if necessary. I've shipped dozens of items through Jeff, and he always goes through the gear before shipping it (refreshes items as necessary, packs them unbelievably well, etc).

You're essentially getting a brand new set of C218 Pro subs, but at a huge discount.

$2000 each, price is firm. Can deliver up to two hours in any direction from Madison, WI. I've had lots of interest in them, but no one has shown-up with $$ in hand...

ProSoundWeb Community

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 22 queries.