ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Midas MX-Q App Experience & CARE USA Phone Number?  (Read 2404 times)

Tim McCulloch

• SR Forums
  • Wichita, Kansas USA
Re: Midas MX-Q App Experience & CARE USA Phone Number?
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2019, 09:21:51 AM »

Bob, I think Music Group/Tribe/Gaggle no longer have a phone number available for CARE.  Seriously.  If this is includes the Midas and KT professional gear then they just went on my "no purchase" list.  Robert L?
"If you're passing on your way, from Palm Springs to L.A., Give a wave to good ol' Dave, Say hello to progress and goodbye to the Moonlight Motor Inn." - Steve Spurgin, Moonlight Motor Inn

Scott Helmke

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2019, 01:15:40 PM »

Bob, I think Music Group/Tribe/Gaggle no longer have a phone number available for CARE.  Seriously.  If this is includes the Midas and KT professional gear then they just went on my "no purchase" list.  Robert L?

There's still a phone number, but it sounds a busy signal 24/7. 

All questions must go through the web site.

The website is plastered with pictures of people wearing telephone headsets.

Robert Lofgren

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2019, 01:16:11 PM »

To be honest, I don’t know. I always go via my dealer(s) if I need hardware service (or I fix it myself).

That may change now since Scandinavia’s biggest music store concern filed for bankruptcy yesterday and I just found out two hours ago. This seems to include a big Scandinavian distributor as well, but that hasn’t been confirmed yet.

:'(  :'(  :'(

Tim McCulloch

• SR Forums
  • Wichita, Kansas USA
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2019, 02:18:00 PM »

To be honest, I don’t know. I always go via my dealer(s) if I need hardware service (or I fix it myself).

That may change now since Scandinavia’s biggest music store concern filed for bankruptcy yesterday and I just found out two hours ago. This seems to include a big Scandinavian distributor as well, but that hasn’t been confirmed yet.

:'(  :'(  :'(

{sigh}
For our X/M32, that's fine as I don't expect First Class service in the Economy Cabin... but if I buy a Heritage D I expect a phone number that is answered 24/7/365 to support professional users of professional products... Like AVID and Yamaha.
"If you're passing on your way, from Palm Springs to L.A., Give a wave to good ol' Dave, Say hello to progress and goodbye to the Moonlight Motor Inn." - Steve Spurgin, Moonlight Motor Inn

Bob Charest

• Lab Lounge
  • Westbrook ME, USA
    • Bob Charest Band
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2019, 02:37:58 PM »

There's still a phone number, but it sounds a busy signal 24/7. 

All questions must go through the web site.

The website is plastered with pictures of people wearing telephone headsets.

Yes, Scott - That's what I got as well... But the web portal for submitting a tech support ticket just spins...

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2019, 02:37:58 PM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 25 queries.