ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Avid Venue FOH Rack 60 pin IDE cable  (Read 974 times)

Brian Ingwell

Avid Venue FOH Rack 60 pin IDE cable
« on: September 25, 2019, 02:13:43 PM »

Hey All,

Anyone know where I can find a 60 pin IDE ribbon cable as is used in the Venue FOH rack to connect the snake card to the mix engine?  I got a second snake card for our Profile used and it didn't come with the ribbon cable.  A 60 pin cable (versus the standard 40 pin) is proving to be difficult to track down.  Full Compass has a 5 pack from Avid for $175, but I'm hoping to find something more economical.  Tried looking at Mouser and Digikey, but couldn't drill down far enough to find what I was looking for.

Wondering if any of you Avid guru's have faced a similar predicament in the past and might have a link to something that will work.

Appreciate any help you might be able to provide.

Thanks much,
Brian

Tim McCulloch

• SR Forums
  • Wichita, Kansas USA
Re: Avid Venue FOH Rack 60 pin IDE cable
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2019, 03:08:52 PM »

Hey All,

Anyone know where I can find a 60 pin IDE ribbon cable as is used in the Venue FOH rack to connect the snake card to the mix engine?  I got a second snake card for our Profile used and it didn't come with the ribbon cable.  A 60 pin cable (versus the standard 40 pin) is proving to be difficult to track down.  Full Compass has a 5 pack from Avid for $175, but I'm hoping to find something more economical.  Tried looking at Mouser and Digikey, but couldn't drill down far enough to find what I was looking for.

Wondering if any of you Avid guru's have faced a similar predicament in the past and might have a link to something that will work.

Appreciate any help you might be able to provide.

Thanks much,
Brian

Call the Avid live sound support phone number and ask for parts.
"If you're passing on your way, from Palm Springs to L.A., Give a wave to good ol' Dave, Say hello to progress and goodbye to the Moonlight Motor Inn." - Steve Spurgin, Moonlight Motor Inn

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Avid Venue FOH Rack 60 pin IDE cable
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2019, 03:08:52 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 24 queries.