ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need Help with ETC Express 250 Channel Console  (Read 1756 times)

Ralph Lee

Need Help with ETC Express 250 Channel Console
« on: September 09, 2019, 01:05:42 AM »

Hi,

Here's hoping someone could help here. I have an ETC Express 250 Channel Lighting console.  I am not running very many lights (only 6) on this and everything was working fine. But I was getting ready to do a new show. I deleted the show and cues but I did not choose the delete show and patch in the functions, just the show.

Before this I was able to solo the channels, adjust faders and mark cues. But after deleting the show and cues I lost the lights on the active channels and there is no output on the stage when raising the channel faders. Everything else checks out, Would anyone know what may be the problem or why the channels do not apear active and no output when raising the faders? I checked the AB CD Fader pairs and of course making sure I was not in Blackout..not sure what is wring though. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

John Fruits

Re: Need Help with ETC Express 250 Channel Console
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2019, 06:35:38 AM »

The usual first response for anything ETC is call them.  Even for long discontinued products.  https://www.etcconnect.com/
It is best if you can be at the console when you call.  Also at the etcconnect site check out legacy products at the bottom of the page.  There is a lot of info there about your console including links to their forum.  Another good place to ask is Controlbooth.com.   There are several people there who are still using that console and there are a lot of ETC staff who are members there.
"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs.  There's also a negative side."-Hunter S. Thompson

Ralph Lee

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2019, 11:18:57 PM »

The usual first response for anything ETC is call them.  Even for long discontinued products.  https://www.etcconnect.com/
It is best if you can be at the console when you call.  Also at the etcconnect site check out legacy products at the bottom of the page.  There is a lot of info there about your console including links to their forum.  Another good place to ask is Controlbooth.com.   There are several people there who are still using that console and there are a lot of ETC staff who are members there.

Thanks, I didnt know I could call them. Thanks again

Bob Stone

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2019, 11:56:40 PM »

Been ages since I've used an express board (worked years in a theatre on a 72/144)...but if I remember right, somewhere in the setup/patch you can view actual output on each dmx channel to see if it's a board issue or downstream.

Pages were only for the subs right? Not for the main faders? That was all just via patch?

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2019, 11:56:40 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 25 queries.