ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Catching Up With Train FOH Jason Moore & Systems Engineer Chris Nichols  (Read 3158 times)

M. Erik Matlock

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Editor Live Sound International/ProSoundWeb
    • M. Erik Matlock on PSW

The Right Blend: Catching Up With Train FOH Jason Moore & Systems Engineer Chris Nichols
Talking shop on the summer 2019 tour with the Goo Goo Doll at Saratoga Performing Arts Center in Saratoga Springs, NY.
By Michael Lawrence • September 10, 2019

“I had a car sound system before I had a car,” says Jason Moore, front of house engineer for Train, as we stood out amid the lawn seating at Saratoga Performing Arts Center in Saratoga Springs, NY. I’d made the drive north to visit with Jason and check out his work on Train’s summer 2019 tour (co-headlined by the Goo Goo Dolls), playing to almost 700,000 fans over the course of 48 shows. We leaned against the barricade as he told me his “audio origin story.”

“I would just sit in my room and wire stuff up. “I had so many speakers wired together, if there is such a thing as negative impedance, I found it,” he laughs...

Continue reading here: https://www.prosoundweb.com/channels/live-sound/the-right-blend-catching-up-with-train-foh-jason-moore-systems-engineer-chris-nichols/
Train the next generation. Success without a successor is ultimately failure. wywu.org
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 20 queries.