ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Junk piezo drivers in wedges  (Read 417 times)

Sam Saponaro Jr

Junk piezo drivers in wedges
« on: September 09, 2019, 01:42:34 am »

Hi,Guys...I used to be a member here but god help me if I can remember my login stuff and have changed emails...so here I am LOL.
Anyways I do weekend sound and for every decent local band that calls me,I get 3 calls from local bands(mostly rock)that want cheap cheap cheap for taverns and other low paying jobs. So Im contemplating, I have enough extra stuff in storage to put a little bar rig of older small stuff(mackie vlz,couple 1000w crown CEs and QSCs bass bins etc..). Now monitors I dont have that I want to beat up for cheap.....cept I have 4 old 12 + horn wedges I bought a few yrs ago with intentions of reloading with E 120 and 1" horns but never got to. Right now they have some sorta 500w(program?)stamped frame eminence 12s and those small piezo drivers on plastic horns. Should I even waste time with these as is or atleast put horns and x overs in um??
I have an 850 QSC I was gonna split in stereo for two mixes behind um(in pairs)for this tiny rig.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 01:49:16 am by speakerlover »

Sam Saponaro Jr

Re: Junk piezo drivers in wedges
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2019, 01:55:48 am »

delete
« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 02:10:25 am by Sam S »

Scott Holtzman

• Ghost AV - Avon Lake, OH
    • Ghost Audio Visual Systems, LLC
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2019, 04:13:11 am »

Hi,Guys...I used to be a member here but god help me if I can remember my login stuff and have changed emails...so here I am LOL.
Anyways I do weekend sound and for every decent local band that calls me,I get 3 calls from local bands(mostly rock)that want cheap cheap cheap for taverns and other low paying jobs. So Im contemplating, I have enough extra stuff in storage to put a little bar rig of older small stuff(mackie vlz,couple 1000w crown CEs and QSCs bass bins etc..). Now monitors I dont have that I want to beat up for cheap.....cept I have 4 old 12 + horn wedges I bought a few yrs ago with intentions of reloading with E 120 and 1" horns but never got to. Right now they have some sorta 500w(program?)stamped frame eminence 12s and those small piezo drivers on plastic horns. Should I even waste time with these as is or atleast put horns and x overs in um??
I have an 850 QSC I was gonna split in stereo for two mixes behind um(in pairs)for this tiny rig.

If you were a member you would have known we require verifiable real names to be used as display names.  This is clearly stated multiple times during the signup process.  We can't help you until you resolve this issue. 
Scott AKA "Skyking" Holtzman
River Delta Audio is now:

Ghost Audio Visual Solutions, LLC
Cleveland OH
www.ghostav.rocks

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2019, 04:13:11 am »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.082 seconds with 21 queries.