ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Filling The Gap: A Range Of Approaches & Variables With Front Fills  (Read 1315 times)

M. Erik Matlock

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Editor Live Sound International/ProSoundWeb
    • M. Erik Matlock on PSW

Filling The Gap: A Range Of Approaches & Variables With Front Fills
Depending on venue size, event type, and personal preference, different techniques may be appropriate. Here we go through them...
By Eric Ferguson • September 4, 2019

As a college educator to newbie live sound students, I’m always looking to simplify audio engineering techniques into easy to understand best practices. Whether it’s mixing, system optimization, or stage set up, I try to research available literature, experiment, talk to working professionals, and then organize the information for my students.

The challenge in this effort is that the sound reinforcement industry is highly subjective, and there are many opinions regarding how to complete most any task. There’s simply no correct way to do things when art is involved...

Continue reading here: https://www.prosoundweb.com/channels/live-sound/filling-the-gap-a-range-of-approaches-variables-with-front-fills/
Train the next generation. Success without a successor is ultimately failure. wywu.org
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 21 queries.