ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: db Technologies FMX10/FMX12/FMX15  (Read 2324 times)

Scott Hibbard

db Technologies FMX10/FMX12/FMX15
« on: September 23, 2019, 03:14:22 PM »

Dear Forum Members,

Wondering if anyone has tried the new(er) db Technologies FMX series stage monitors, and if so, your impressions and experience.  I currently own the older (but still in production) FM series, and needing to add another wedge to the inventory.  I can always purchase the same one I have, but if the newer ones are noticeably better, I would of course prefer them.

Thanks,
Scott Hibbard

Michael Thompson

• Factor Audio
Re: db Technologies FMX10/FMX12/FMX15
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2019, 01:54:48 AM »

Dear Forum Members,

Wondering if anyone has tried the new(er) db Technologies FMX series stage monitors, and if so, your impressions and experience.  I currently own the older (but still in production) FM series, and needing to add another wedge to the inventory.  I can always purchase the same one I have, but if the newer ones are noticeably better, I would of course prefer them.

Thanks,
Scott Hibbard

I attended a db tech. demo some months back.  They didn't bring the FMX's, but they did have DVX and LVX along with FM.  I don't think the FM's are bad for the price, but I was really disappointed by the others. 

Scott Hibbard

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2019, 07:11:39 AM »

I attended a db tech. demo some months back.  They didn't bring the FMX's, but they did have DVX and LVX along with FM.  I don't think the FM's are bad for the price, but I was really disappointed by the others.

Michael thanks for the reply.  I have the FM10's and happy with them for the price/performance.  If you don't mind me asking, what were the cause(s) for disappointment with the DVX and LVX series monitors?  I was under the impression that the DVX DM28/DM12/DM15 and the newer DM12/DM15 TH's were among the better wedges available.  Curious to hear your insights.  I'd not heard any comments in the past about the LVX series though.

Thanks Michael,
Scott

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2019, 07:11:39 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 25 queries.