ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Feeler. CL5 Flipper case with rackspace underneath.  (Read 945 times)

Tim Weaver

• College Station, Texas
    • Daniela Weaver Photography
Feeler. CL5 Flipper case with rackspace underneath.
« on: July 23, 2019, 12:59:08 PM »

Just throwing this out there. The Church owns this case but it's been empty for 3 years and I don't forsee us ever using it again. If you have a CL5 in need of a really nice case shoot me a DM or email and we can discuss price and shipping, etc.

I will go get pics of it later and update this post.

I will let it go cheap. It has never been toured, just lived in a storage closet at the church. It is dusty and has a few scratches, but nothing major. It's basically as new as a 5 year old case can be.

It is a Live-in, or flip down, or rotating case. However you want to say it. the control surface gets installed with some clamps and it rotates faders up for travel, then can be flipped down for use. It has rack rails underneath the desk for things. We had a UPS installed in there.

Let me know if you are interested. I have no clue what one of these things is worth. I also don't know if you can fit another desk in it (I suspect you can). I'll get pics today. The case is located just north of Houston in Montgomerey Texas.

You'll get a faster response if you email me at timw (at) lonestar (dot) tv

Here are the pics....

This last pic I put my phone in the cable pass-thru. You can see how clean it is inside. Barely used. Sorry I didn't feel like unloading half a container to get photos with the lids off.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 04:57:50 PM by Tim Weaver »
Bullwinkle: This is the amplifier, which amplifies the sound. This is the Preamplifier which, of course, amplifies the pree's.

ProSoundWeb Community

Feeler. CL5 Flipper case with rackspace underneath.
« on: July 23, 2019, 12:59:08 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 22 queries.