ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Soundcraft IS Expression 3 Problem  (Read 130 times)

Allen Knapp

Soundcraft IS Expression 3 Problem
« on: July 21, 2019, 01:27:30 pm »

I was running the board during our church rehearsal this morning, and I hit MIX2 to look at the levels feeding to mix 2. When I touched MIX2, all of the faders went to the bottom and all the lights went out except for the power light and the touch screen (although the screen did not respond to touch).

Once the rehearsal was over, I powered the board off and back on and it came back up but everything appeared to be set to factory defaults!

I tried to load a saved show but there were none visible. So I tried loading from our USB thumb drive, and it starts to load but stops part way and the yellow triangle with the exclamation mark appears on the top right of the screen.

So 10 minutes to go before the service starts and we quickly went about setting things as best we could. Once the service was over, I tried to save the show with a new name. I was only able to select the USB drive as a location, as though the internal storage didn't exist. So I saved it to the thumb drive, powered off and back on, and again everything was set to defaults. So I tried loading the newly saved show but still get the same yellow triangle.

ANy ideas?  :'(

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber