ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Renting wireless system  (Read 4619 times)

Tim McCulloch

• SR Forums
  • Wichita, Kansas USA
Re: Renting wireless system
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2019, 02:16:51 PM »

Bexel Broadcast in Herndon, VA, formerly Systems Wireless.  Great service from them hiring Lectro IFB gear for point to point work.
"If you're passing on your way, from Palm Springs to L.A., Give a wave to good ol' Dave, Say hello to progress and goodbye to the Moonlight Motor Inn." - Steve Spurgin, Moonlight Motor Inn

Dave Guilford

« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2019, 06:18:11 PM »

Does this mean you called CP Communications, and was told nothing was available?

I called a bunch of BUFFALO places that showed up when I searched. WestChester I didn’t bother calling because I was hoping for a local solution. 

If you have it, don’t play coy.  PM me a rental rate.

I need it August 8 , but would like a few days earlier to familiarize myself and do a dry run.

Shipping to 14224, and will be shipped back August 9.

Dave Guilford

« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2019, 10:27:43 PM »

A Sennheiser IEM transmitter and a Sennheiser wireless mic receiver in the same frequency range with paddle antennas at each end will cover that distance.

Would this work with an ew300iem and an ew100g4 mic receiver?  Do they need to be same generation?  Can I use a 100 series and 300 series?  Or do they need to match on everything?

Mike Caldwell

• Covington, Ohio
    • Mike Caldwell Audio Productions
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2019, 07:35:27 AM »

Would this work with an ew300iem and an ew100g4 mic receiver?  Do they need to be same generation?  Can I use a 100 series and 300 series?  Or do they need to match on everything?

The series and generation do not need to match.

Rob Spence

• Boston Metro North/West
    • Lynx Audio Services
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2019, 12:23:14 PM »

I have a set of Sennheiser that I use with paddles. One part (I don’t remember which) is 100 series and the other is 300.
I use an LP-Claw to mount the receiver end paddle and a top hat on a tall speaker stand for the other.
rob at lynxaudioservices dot com

Dealer for: AKG, Allen & Heath, Ashley, Astatic, Audix, Blue Microphones, CAD, Chauvet, Community, Countryman, Crown, DBX, Electro-Voice, FBT, Furman, Heil, Horizon, Intellistage, JBL, Lab Gruppen, Mid Atlantic, On Stage Stands, Pelican, Peterson Tuners, Presonus, ProCo, QSC, Radial, RCF, Sennheiser, Shure, SKB, Soundcraft, TC Electronics, Telex, Whirlwind and others

Bill Kessinger

« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2019, 01:35:58 PM »

Bexel Broadcast in Herndon, VA, formerly Systems Wireless.  Great service from them hiring Lectro IFB gear for point to point work.

Bexel closed this location a while ago.  Jetwave Wireless in Alexandria, VA is the shop now in the DC Metro area.

Tim McCulloch

• SR Forums
  • Wichita, Kansas USA
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2019, 09:12:44 PM »

Bexel closed this location a while ago.  Jetwave Wireless in Alexandria, VA is the shop now in the DC Metro area.

It's been a couple of years and the last time I called the 800 number I can't say it rang in VA.  I didn't personally handle the return packing/shipping so no idea where the Pelicans flew.. :D

Thanks for updating me, Bill!
"If you're passing on your way, from Palm Springs to L.A., Give a wave to good ol' Dave, Say hello to progress and goodbye to the Moonlight Motor Inn." - Steve Spurgin, Moonlight Motor Inn

Daniel Lozada

• Gulf South Productions
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2019, 11:01:41 AM »

Dave, we have the Shure PSM900/helical option in inventory - we aren't next door, but glad to help out if needed.
Gulf South Productions
PA: RCF HDL50/HDL30/HDL26/SUB9006, Dynacord Cobra, Dynacord Xa2, Nexo Geo S12, RS18
Consoles: Midas Pro2, Pro1, M32, M32R
RF: Shure UHF-R, PSM900, Professional Wireless
Lighting: Chauvet Professional
Lighting Control: Hog, Avo, Martin
Staging: Stageline, Staging Dimensions
Video: Blackmagic Design, Kramer, Decimator

Mississippi, US

brian maddox

• HeyYahWon! ttsss! ttsss!
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2019, 12:20:10 PM »

^^this.

Jetwave is what Systems Wireless was before Bexel bought them; Good solid local shop where you can actually talk to someone who knows something.  Good guys.
"It feels wrong to be in the audience.  And it's too peopley!" - Steve Smith

brian maddox
[email protected]
Savannah, GA

'...do not trifle with the affairs of dragons...

....for you are crunchy, and taste good with ketchup...'

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2019, 12:20:10 PM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 25 queries.