ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tannoy parts? (aka "I can't believe Music Tribe support is this horrible")  (Read 745 times)

Scott Helmke

Anybody got any contact info for Tannoy replacement parts?

We're a dealer, and even our dealer rep told me that there's no phone number to call, best to keep trying the online form that nobody answers.  Did I mention that the support website is plastered with photos of smiling people wearing headsets?

Michael Storey

• San Jose, CA

Went through the same thing recently on the Turbosound side. Web form inquiries for a replacement part went unanswered, but I was able to get in touch with a human by direct messaging the Turbosound Facebook page. Someone asked for my case number, and I had responses to my inquiries the next day.

Here's the contact info from the email signature of the person who processed my order.

Allana Suliman
CARE Parts Champion
MUSIC Tribe
Tel: +1 702 8008290 x
Email: Parts@musictribe.com

Scott Helmke

Went through the same thing recently on the Turbosound side. Web form inquiries for a replacement part went unanswered, but I was able to get in touch with a human by direct messaging the Turbosound Facebook page. Someone asked for my case number, and I had responses to my inquiries the next day.

Here's the contact info from the email signature of the person who processed my order.

Allana Suliman
CARE Parts Champion
MUSIC Tribe
Tel: +1 702 8008290 x
Email: Parts@musictribe.com

Thanks.  I might try the facebook approach.  I already had that phone number, which appears to be solid busy 24/7.

Justice C. Bigler

• SR Forums
  • Somewhere between the Atlantic and Pacific
    • My homepage

Usually if you start openly bashing Uli, he (or one of his minions posing as him) will show up here and start defending their business practices or at least tell you how great their products are.
Justice C. Bigler
www.justicebigler.com
Head Audio/A1 Blue Man Group: Speechless tour

Scott Helmke

Usually if you start openly bashing Uli, he (or one of his minions posing as him) will show up here and start defending their business practices or at least tell you how great their products are.

As an employee of a Behringer/Midas/Klark/Tannoy/etc dealer I hate having to shame Behringer, MusicTribe!, and Uli Behringer personally in order to prod them into providing information that other manufacturers make easily available.

MikeHarris

i spoke with Thomas Westberry yesterday with a couple of questions...he had a tech support guy get back in about an hour.
That said...would be nice to confirm availability of the parts you need.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 02:46:09 am by MikeHarris »

Scott Helmke

After four days I got a response - legacy product, no parts available.

MikeHarris

Unfortunately the same response I got when lookin for recone  kit for 12 coax

Mike Caldwell

• Covington, Ohio
    • Mike Caldwell Audio Productions

So it must have been over six months old ;D

ProSoundWeb Community

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.08 seconds with 22 queries.