ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Soundcraft Si Performer 3 Replacement SD Card Recommendations?  (Read 1308 times)

Christian Ekren

Hey All,

I feel like I've seen threads related to this before but couldn't find anything after a quick search.

Anyway, we have an Si Performer 3 who's internal SD card memory has most likely been corrupted and Soundcraft support has suggested we get a new one. However, they're only advice was "something good, class 10 between 2 and 8GB."

I wanted to see if anyone here has ever replaced the card and if they have any specific recommendations for models? Currently looking at a Transcend 2GB TS2GSDC Card

Thanks!

Dave Pluke

• Northwest GA, USA
    • BIGG GRIN Productions
Re: Soundcraft Si Performer 3 Replacement SD Card Recommendations?
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2019, 01:53:22 PM »

Anyway, we have an Si Performer 3 who's internal SD card memory has most likely been corrupted and Soundcraft support has suggested we get a new one. However, they're only advice was "something good, class 10 between 2 and 8GB."

I wanted to see if anyone here has ever replaced the card and if they have any specific recommendations for models? Currently looking at a Transcend 2GB TS2GSDC Card

I haven't done it, but the card you listed is only a Class 2, not a Class 10.  This is not something I'd scrimp on - especially a today's cheap prices for solid state memory.  In fact, Amazon has Sony and Sandisk 8GB models at lower prices than that Transcend.

Dave

Thanks!
[/quote]
...an analog man in a digital world [tm]

Flying direct to nearly everywhere out of ATL

Christian Ekren

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2019, 02:09:20 PM »

I haven't done it, but the card you listed is only a Class 2, not a Class 10.  This is not something I'd scrimp on - especially a today's cheap prices for solid state memory.  In fact, Amazon has Sony and Sandisk 8GB models at lower prices than that Transcend.

Dave

Ah, just found the Sony - great! I was just not sure if it supported SDHC vs SD, etc. though it seems anything above 4GB has to be SDHC anyway so we will go with this. Thanks!

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2019, 02:09:20 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 24 queries.