ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: X32 with case s32 in case. Price high, likely only of interest to Canadians  (Read 276 times)

Richard Turner

X32 board with compact (no doghouse) case, S16 digital snake with rack case, 50 and 100ft cat6 with ethercon ends. dollars in ad are Canadian.

This board is pristene, as in it has only been on 2 single day gigs and been used for about 20 hours of rehersals, it was easier to allow the artist to make their presets on this one than making a 32rack available back last winter pre tour. the case has only been loaded in and out twice. The board has long and mcquade trade in over the counter warranty through 2023, or was it 2024 I will check that. I mostly buy the plan for the full projected ownership at time of purchase. the snake was sourced elsewhere so no warranty left there. I am offering this for sale for $4715 cash on the nose HST included (based on 15% HST province). replacement cost with warranty program would be north of $6000. To be sold as a package only. no lowball offers please (this isnt a 7 year old warhorse thats been beaten week in week out). no trade offers please I assume this would likely be mostly of interest to a small production house cutting corners or a venue, It just isnt fitting with our rider needs. Cardboard for both mixer and case are included so you can do a ship out sale when you are finished with it/ I can ship to you copypasta from kijiji

PM for phone number or send yours, again this is likely only of interest to someone who was planning on purchasing soon paying in cash vs payment planning, price is the bottom line so please no break the package offers or offers based on a road weary one you saw on ebay that sold below 1000 on a holiday Sunday that ended at 3am... thanks for reading.
Looking at retiring. Local PA market has shrank to 2 guys with guitars and bose l1 compacts or expecting full line array and 16 movers on stage for $300... no middle left going back to event DJ stuff, half the work for twice the pay.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 23 queries.