ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Where do I find configurations for other than Senn to use in WSM?  (Read 1547 times)

Miguel Dahl

I'm trying to find configurations for some AKG wireless which i can import into WSM and calculate those units side by side with my G3's. But I can't find anything..

I've tried registering on wsmforums with two different accounts, but I never get that email, so I can't access anything.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 03:55:07 AM by Miguel Dahl »

brian maddox

• HeyYahWon! ttsss! ttsss!
Re: Where do I find configurations for other than Senn to use in WSM?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2019, 12:51:26 PM »

I'm trying to find configurations for some AKG wireless which i can import into WSM and calculate those units side by side with my G3's. But I can't find anything..

I've tried registering on wsmforums with two different accounts, but I never get that email, so I can't access anything.

I suspect you could go to AKGs site and get the raw date and then make generic entries into WSM?  I'm not sure.

This is why i use WWB even when i'm not using Shure products, since they already have entries for most of the major [and not so major] manufacturers units in the inventory database.  I checked and there are at least three AKG model lines supported in WWB right now.  Of course, you can't deploy things directly to the units with WWB unless it's a Shure unit, but at least you can coordinate it all in one place.
"It feels wrong to be in the audience.  And it's too peopley!" - Steve Smith

brian maddox
[email protected]
Savannah, GA

'...do not trifle with the affairs of dragons...

....for you are crunchy, and taste good with ketchup...'

Miguel Dahl

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2019, 05:10:46 AM »

I suspect you could go to AKGs site and get the raw date and then make generic entries into WSM?  I'm not sure.

This is why i use WWB even when i'm not using Shure products, since they already have entries for most of the major [and not so major] manufacturers units in the inventory database.  I checked and there are at least three AKG model lines supported in WWB right now.  Of course, you can't deploy things directly to the units with WWB unless it's a Shure unit, but at least you can coordinate it all in one place.

I noticed that as well. I really want to be able to deploy and also deploy backup frequencies quickly for my A2 to just do a quick sync, so I guess I'd have to add "generic" AKG
« Last Edit: June 21, 2019, 05:13:07 AM by Miguel Dahl »

Pete Erskine

• Best Audio
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2019, 09:10:10 AM »

in add to inventory many different types of mics are available already.
Pete Erskine
917-750-1134
www.bestaudio.com
[email protected]

Pete Erskine

• Best Audio
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2019, 09:11:59 AM »

I noticed that as well. I really want to be able to deploy and also deploy backup frequencies quickly for my A2 to just do a quick sync, so I guess I'd have to add "generic" AKG

you can ONLY deploy to Shure
Pete Erskine
917-750-1134
www.bestaudio.com
[email protected]

Scott Helmke

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2019, 09:57:58 AM »

You can use WWB to look up intermod data, though I don't know if it'll be exactly what you need to put into WSM.  Look under Tools -> Equipment Profiles.

Miguel Dahl

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2019, 10:02:17 AM »

in add to inventory many different types of mics are available already.

I believe you screenshots are from WWB, not WSM :)

Anyhow this AKG-project got to a halt after a week, as the units were not up to the task and the production rented 8 more channels of G3, which made me happy. It was cheapo AKG-units.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 10:04:51 AM by Miguel Dahl »

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2019, 10:02:17 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 24 queries.