ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Eclipse HX with E-IPA-HX card  (Read 924 times)

Nathan Salt

Eclipse HX with E-IPA-HX card
« on: May 17, 2019, 09:30:49 PM »

Hello more knowledgeable people

We are looking at moving up to an Eclipse frame and being completely inexperienced in this level of comms thought I'd ask here.
Did a quick search here and saw some other threads that answered some questions but gave me more questions haha.

With the E-IPA-HX card Clear-Com says it works with the IP freespeak antennas and V series panels. Is anything else required for freespeak to work? And will it work with our current 1.9g beltpacks? Also what about Dante as it says it is Dante compatible? Does this negate the need for the dante card and the older freespeak card?

Regarding using this over the internet, I assume its just a matter of setting up a VLAN between the sites? Do the IP freespeak antennas work over this too or just the V series panels?

We have contacts locally that I will be getting some training from but thought I would ask here too to get answers

Nathan Salt

Pete Erskine

• Best Audio
Re: Eclipse HX with E-IPA-HX card
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2019, 11:27:45 PM »

Hello more knowledgeable people

We are looking at moving up to an Eclipse frame and being completely inexperienced in this level of comms thought I'd ask here.
Did a quick search here and saw some other threads that answered some questions but gave me more questions haha.

With the E-IPA-HX card Clear-Com says it works with the IP freespeak antennas and V series panels. Is anything else required for freespeak to work? And will it work with our current 1.9g beltpacks? Also what about Dante as it says it is Dante compatible? Does this negate the need for the dante card and the older freespeak card?

Regarding using this over the internet, I assume its just a matter of setting up a VLAN between the sites? Do the IP freespeak antennas work over this too or just the V series panels?

We have contacts locally that I will be getting some training from but thought I would ask here too to get answers

compatible with 1.9 beltpacks, after upgrade BP will ask which type system you want to connect to if it sees both.  needs new IP antennas.  V series can be on same net.  still need dante card.  This was a delta frame on a show followed by the dante trunked Median frame.

we also had HelixNet system on same network with stand alone bases interfaced using IVC channels

FSII 2.4 e-que cards were for  system with 25 bp. on 20 antennas 
FSII 1.9 used 26 beltpacks on about 8 antennas.

Delta:
   MVX-A16      audio 4-wire interface - to house Riedel
   Dante 64           trunking to Median
   E-ips-48-HX   FSII 19 system - 26 beltpacks

Median:
   MVX-A16      audio 4-wire interface - to Adam Truck
   Dante 64           trunking to Delta
   IVC-32      V series panels - 32
   E-QUE FSII   Freespeak - 25 beltpacks
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 11:42:40 PM by Pete Erskine »
Pete Erskine
917-750-1134
www.bestaudio.com
[email protected]

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Eclipse HX with E-IPA-HX card
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2019, 11:27:45 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 22 queries.