ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Meyer Sound speakers and accessories  (Read 629 times)

Brian Bolly

• Baltimore, MD / Amsterdam, NL
FS: Meyer Sound speakers and accessories
« on: May 08, 2019, 11:42:05 pm »

All prices are OBO.  Pictures available on request.

(2) Meyer Sound UPA-1P - each includes MSMP-UPA stand mount plate - $4000/pair
- One pair has the "old style" grilles (had foam on the front, but without foam) and looping input card. 
- One pair has the "new style" grilles and looping input card with level control
- One pair has the "old style" grilles with foam and is like new (just came out of an install) and looping input card.  Has no bags or case.
  - SALE PENDING on 2 pair

As for transport, I have 1 pair of UnderCover bags, 1 dual flight case to go with the first two pair.  Take your pick.

(2) Meyer Sound MYA-UPA mounting/flying yokes - $150/pair - one pair lightly used, one pair never used  - Had 4, SALE PENDING on 2
(2) Meyer Sound RMS cards for UPA-1P - $50 each  - Had 4, SALE PENDING on 2
(4) Under Cover FS/W rain covers for UPA-1P - $25 each

(2) Meyer Sound UPQ-1P with Calzone cases (1 per case) - has looping input cards and RMS.  Includes pair of MPA-UPQ pickup plates - $8000/pair

(2) Meyer Sound UPJ-1P with Cloud9 bags and pole mount adapters.  Has looping input cards, one box has RMS - $4000/pair

(3) Meyer Sound UM-1P wedges - 2 wedges in a dual case, 1 in a single case, has looping input cards. $4000/pair, $2k/single

(2) Meyer Sound 500-HP subs - looping input card, RMS card, no rigging - $4000/pair
- Comes with (2) 1-hi covers; (1) 2-hi cover; (1) dolly board
- SALE PENDING

(4) Meyer Sound 700-HP subs - looping input card, RMS card, with rigging & weather protection options - $8000/pair
- Each pair comes with (1) 2-hi cover & (1) dolly board

(4) Meyer Sound MSL-4- looping input card, RMS card, with L-track rigging & weather protection options - $4000/pair
- Each box comes with (1) cover & (1) dolly board

(1) Meyer Sound Galileo 616 6x16 DSP processors - $3500 each -  - Had 2, SALE PENDING on 1

(2) Meyer Sound HD-1 studio monitors, both factory serviced/calibrated within about the last year.  The cabinets aren't the prettiest thing as they were doghouse monitors, but they sound and work like new.  I have factory shipping boxes (very important!) and also a Calzone dual road case to go with them.  $4000/pair including the road case

I would prefer pickup or LTL shipping on most of this if at all possible.  FOB - Baltimore, MD

Purchase at the asking price and I'll include freight to a commercial dock or freight terminal in the lower 48.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 03:46:16 pm by Brian Bolly »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 23 queries.