ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: meyer 650 r2 questions  (Read 8485 times)

Jody Gould

Re: meyer 650 r2 questions
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2019, 02:47:19 PM »

I'm inclined to agree.
I ran into each of the threads this person has started, and I've facepalmed every single one.

that's because some people on here are not teachers, they don't know how to teach.   They just like to show how much knowledge they have or don't have or call it pride
 I asked a simple question and never got it answered .  This is a forum you would think you could get us help with out a ego getting in the way.    This happened on a lot of forums though.   Peter tran just remember someone taught you everything you know.   You just didn't wake up one day and know it.   Have some patience, be humble.    Some people on here are really helpful .   btw, I did figure out what to do.  im just saying why be rude.   This is just a forum.  Get over your self

Mike Caldwell

• Covington, Ohio
    • Mike Caldwell Audio Productions
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2019, 04:54:12 PM »

You had about six months, did your get your system working.

When trouble shooting via a web message board there is no such thing as too much information, that's why I asked what is the rest of your system.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2019, 10:32:16 PM by Mike Caldwell »

Scott Holtzman

• Ghost AV - Avon Lake, OH
    • Ghost Audio Visual Systems, LLC
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2019, 10:13:49 PM »

that's because some people on here are not teachers, they don't know how to teach.   They just like to show how much knowledge they have or don't have or call it pride
 I asked a simple question and never got it answered .  This is a forum you would think you could get us help with out a ego getting in the way.    This happened on a lot of forums though.   Peter tran just remember someone taught you everything you know.   You just didn't wake up one day and know it.   Have some patience, be humble.    Some people on here are really helpful .   btw, I did figure out what to do.  im just saying why be rude.   This is just a forum.  Get over your self

This is such BS.  I helped you in public, I helped you in private.  We exchanged drawings.  I offered to make the damn cables for you it would be less painful that the interactions. 

I have no doubt you still fucked it up. 

Scott AKA "Skyking" Holtzman

Ghost Audio Visual Solutions, LLC
Cleveland OH
www.ghostav.rocks

Jody Gould

« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2019, 08:23:27 AM »

This is such BS.  I helped you in public, I helped you in private.  We exchanged drawings.  I offered to make the damn cables for you it would be less painful that the interactions. 

I have no doubt you still fucked it up.

did you read what I wrote??.   last post I said this.   Some people on here are really helpful .   There just no need to act like teenagers cussing and short tempered.   Just trying to get attention.  Grow up.  unbelievable .  it doesn't matter how old you are , your experience, if you act like jerk,  you get treated like one . 

Scott Holtzman

• Ghost AV - Avon Lake, OH
    • Ghost Audio Visual Systems, LLC
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2019, 12:57:49 PM »

did you read what I wrote??.   last post I said this.   Some people on here are really helpful .   There just no need to act like teenagers cussing and short tempered.   Just trying to get attention.  Grow up.  unbelievable .  it doesn't matter how old you are , your experience, if you act like jerk,  you get treated like one .

Sorry your interaction did not meet your expectations.  Our customer satisfaction will send you a survey to complete so we can improve.  In the interim please feel free to utilize the kitten and puppy room to cuddle with some sweet furry creatures to help you cope. 

Scott AKA "Skyking" Holtzman

Ghost Audio Visual Solutions, LLC
Cleveland OH
www.ghostav.rocks

Tim McCulloch

• SR Forums
  • Wichita, Kansas USA
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2019, 01:18:13 AM »

Sorry your interaction did not meet your expectations.  Our customer satisfaction will send you a survey to complete so we can improve.  In the interim please feel free to utilize the kitten and puppy room to cuddle with some sweet furry creatures to help you cope.

Puppies?  I've been here 20 years and I didn't get a puppy!  <big pouting face>
"If you're passing on your way, from Palm Springs to L.A., Give a wave to good ol' Dave, Say hello to progress and goodbye to the Moonlight Motor Inn." - Steve Spurgin, Moonlight Motor Inn

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2019, 01:18:13 AM »

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 24 queries.