ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Massive eSports event - 5+ streqms - my view this week  (Read 926 times)

Pete Erskine

• Best Audio
Massive eSports event - 5+ streqms - my view this week
« on: March 15, 2019, 07:36:05 PM »

Five shows in one - Alpha, Beta, Charlie and Delta competitions for e professional players.  Massive open Bracket competition for the walk in public.  Lyon Video MU11 truck does the Alpha stream on the main stage with 2 broadcasters and a 4 person analyst stage.  Fly pack does the Beta stream with 2 casters and Open bracket who has 2 broadcasters describing the game.

Audio transport between the 4 consoles, 8 wireless mics, PA speakers, Adam intercom, about 12 Studio Technologies 215 announcer boxes, and several laptops with music is Dante.  Jonathan Steiner (show A1) and Jason Lynch (truck A1) created and manage the Dante system.  A2s are Chris Sakai and David Harris. Both the A2's stand in for PA and Truck mixing since the show runs 8+ hours each day.

Comms are Adam Matrix in the Lion Video MU11 truck and ClearCom Freespeak stand alone with 25 packs and 8 antennas is  used by all shows.  The truck has about 18 Panels and the flypack system has 14 panels all on the truck's Adam system.

https://www.mlg.com/
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 09:05:49 PM by Pete Erskine »
Pete Erskine
917-750-1134
www.bestaudio.com
[email protected]

ProSoundWeb Community

Massive eSports event - 5+ streqms - my view this week
« on: March 15, 2019, 07:36:05 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 22 queries.