ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: LED Wall Interference  (Read 3699 times)

Pete Erskine

• Best Audio
Re: LED Wall Interference
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2019, 03:20:04 PM »

So if we're concerned with revealing the bad players, we should still be able to name the good ones, please.

VER video walls AND TATE FLOOR LED has no appreciable rf out the front,  a little out the back.
Pete Erskine
917-750-1134
www.bestaudio.com
[email protected]

Andrew Broughton

• Check Check One Two
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2019, 06:42:38 PM »

Oracle Black Widow was what we have used in the past, with no RF issues at all.
-Andy

"Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle..."

http://www.checkcheckonetwo.com
Saving lives through Digital Audio, Programming and Electronics.

Luke Geis

• Owner of Endever Music Production's
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2019, 02:18:52 AM »

I have been using a bunch of VER walls lately and they do have a little RF out the back. The front side isn't so bad at all, but I also have the antennas in front. I had issues ONCE with a VER ( ROSCO brand I believe ??? ) wall where I was not able to place the antennas out front, and needless to say, my client has not argued with me since about being certain I can place my antenna's where I want them.
I don't understand how you can't hear yourself

Kevin Maxwell

• USA SW CT 46miles from MidTown Manhattan ATCF
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2019, 10:01:45 AM »

There is a church that I have done some sound consulting work with and they just bought what I am told is a used (about 1.5years old) Panasonic LED video wall that is coming from I think it is Malesia. The whole deal sounds sketchy to me. It will be about 11feet high (short ceilinged but wide stage) and 72feet wide. Plus where they now have projection screens left and right of the stage there will be video walls there also. I am told the dot pitch is just under 4mm. Does anyone have any experiences with Panasonic LED video walls?

I have warned them that there could be interference problems with the wireless mics and they also in this upgrade want to add some wireless IEMs. The receiver antennas are above the suspended ceiling and the IEM transmit antenna would be off to the side near the front of the stage.   

I also warned them that although the dot pitch may work for the audience it will probably look funny when the cameras with long lenses takes a close-up shot and it sees the large pixel dot pitch wall behind in the shot. 

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2019, 10:01:45 AM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 21 queries.