ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Presonus StudioLive Series 3 - anyone using this?  (Read 1521 times)

Bob Faulkner

• Raleigh, NC
Re: Presonus StudioLive Series 3 - anyone using this?
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2019, 09:58:30 am »

Bob, Yes you can. There is a gear widget on each home screen on the display. You tap that then you can change color, set an icon, and put it in a name using the on display keyboard. Its a very modern app style. Very easy to do.

Also I used Presonus service recently to fix a dropped speaker and had a one week turn around. I am in the U.S. I have no doubt that thier European service can be much different.
Perfect.  Thank you Sean.

Rob Gow

« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2019, 11:59:40 am »

Iíve been a presonus user since my original 24.4.2 I had a 16.0.2 that I used as a backup and for smaller gigs. Upgraded to an RM32AI-CS18AI combo, which I still have along with a Series 3 16 that Iíve had for maybe a year now.

I like the workflow, but then I havenít had much experience with other digital boards. To me they sound good, are handy to mix via iPad and I just added 3 NSB 8.8 stage boxes that give me 32 inputs to use.

Iím keeping both the series 3 and the RM to have backups and for different gigs. Bar gigs with possibilities of spilled beer I tuck the RM32AI to the side, use traditional drop snakes and be done with it. With the nicer gigs on proper stages Iíll use the stage boxes with the series 3.

I do a decent amount of gigs providing per year and have had no issues. I do use a UPS as a power supply to clean up the power. Iíve done this since I owned the classic 24.4.2 and have never had any issues with any of my board.

ProSoundWeb Community

¬ę Reply #21 on: February 28, 2019, 11:59:40 am ¬Ľ

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 23 queries.