ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Interactive Tech Cue Server Pro Opinions  (Read 666 times)

Peter Kowalczyk

Interactive Tech Cue Server Pro Opinions
« on: February 19, 2019, 05:59:46 pm »

Hey Folks,

Anyone have any experience with the Interactive Technologies Cue Server Pro system? 
https://interactive-online.com/products/lighting-controllers/cueserver

Client identified it as a possible option for their room; I've never heard of them.  We like that it is Networkable, controllable from a variety of remote interface devices, but can store and execute saved scenes without the need for a sophisticated controller for easy end-user interaction.

This is an attempt to satisfy a 'new' requirement within the shifting priorities of the system described here:  https://forums.prosoundweb.com/index.php/topic,169951.0.html

... where I was seeking advice on an Audio DSP.  Now that sophisticated lighting control is on the table, it seems like integrating audio and lighting into a single control system might be the appropriate path.   

Scott Hofmann

Re: Interactive Tech Cue Server Pro Opinions
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2019, 09:42:09 pm »

No experience with the Pro version but I have a Mini CueServer at an outdoor playground that was installed 5 or 6 years ago and it has endured 100 degrees F during the summer to below freezing and a few power glitches and never needed attention. (Knock on wood)
Scott Hofmann

Matthias McCready

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2019, 12:15:52 am »

No experience on the audio side and I did not install it, but there is a Cueserver Pro at one of the places I work. It is used for controlling basic house and stage lighting for smaller events when there is no LD to man the Grand MA2.

It functions well and is easy to use from my very limited experience.
Measure twice, and cut once; this is especially important if you are a mohel.

Peter Kowalczyk

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2019, 02:42:12 pm »

No experience on the audio side and I did not install it, but there is a Cueserver Pro at one of the places I work. It is used for controlling basic house and stage lighting for smaller events when there is no LD to man the Grand MA2.

It functions well and is easy to use from my very limited experience.

Thanks - Good to know, especially that you find it 'easy to use.'  Indeed, this would be used to trigger a variety of presets by un-trained end-users, in lieu of setting up a proper console.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2019, 02:42:12 pm »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 21 queries.