ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: RCF TT22a MK2  (Read 2513 times)

Mike Mottsey

• aikenproaudio
RCF TT22a MK2
« on: February 15, 2019, 02:30:32 PM »

Anybody enlighten me on these sound wise? Looking @ these and the HD32a mk4, spec out to be the close, obviously wood vs composite.

Mark Rombouts

Re: RCF TT22a MK2
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2019, 02:59:24 PM »

I don't know the TT22a, but use de NX32A frequently. Very good cabinet, should be the same drivers as the HD32A, but wooden cabinet and a different DSP inside. I like it a lot, TT22A should be even better, but costs more to.

Tim Hite

• Bad Quail
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2019, 03:29:47 PM »

The TT line has considerably upgraded cabinet work, fly options, finish and drivers compared to the NX line wood boxes. The drivers and amps are higher end on the TT line, as well.

The HD and NX lines are more relatable to each other, the big difference being composite vs wood boxes.

Anybody enlighten me on these sound wise? Looking @ these and the HD32a mk4, spec out to be the close, obviously wood vs composite.
Bad Quail
Sound + Light + Image
Joshua Tree, California
Authorized Dealer for all this stuff

Mike Pyle

• Santa Rosa, CA
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2019, 07:47:51 PM »

I believe the NX cabs use drivers similar to the higher end ART models, not the HD series.
Mike Pyle  Audiopyle Sound  707-315-6204
Dealer For: JBL, Soundcraft, Crown, dbx, AKG, Yorkville, EV, QSC, RCF, FBT, Danley Sound Labs, Meyer Sound, Fulcrum Acoustic, Tannoy, Lab Gruppen, Powersoft, Linea Research, EAW, Allen & Heath, Ashly, APB, Audix, One Systems, Presonus, K&M, Ultimate, Global Truss, Intellistage, SKB, Gator, Radial Engineering, Turbosound, Midas, dB Technologies, American DJ, Odyssey, ProCo, Rapco, CBI, Elation, Mipro, Chauvet, Blizzard, Shure, Whirlwind, Bassboss, Yamaha, Line 6, Behringer, On-Stage, more...

Ryan McLeod

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2019, 09:37:30 PM »

I own two pairs, use them as my standard small ballroom band PA
 with 8004 subs and i’m very happy with them - sound great and have been very reliable. We get many compliments when band members assume it’s a more common QSC KW or similar.

I bought them initially to replace an EAW JFX260, driven bi-amp from an It4000.

The onboard DSP presets are quite useful, it’s become easy to walk in a new venue and select a preset when just looking around.

We also use the NX12’s as wedges and SOS, love them as well.

Questions? Let me know, happy to help.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2019, 09:37:30 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.