ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: FBT VN2000 or RCF HD10a + 702ASII?  (Read 6971 times)

Richard Penrose

Re: FBT VN2000 or RCF HD10a + 702ASII?
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2022, 12:07:12 PM »

Yes I'm thinking 10" over sub instead of the stick type systems. There are times when I would like to use just the 10"s by themselves.

Derek Tallent

• Press Red Rentals
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2022, 04:49:28 AM »

Yes I'm thinking 10" over sub instead of the stick type systems. There are times when I would like to use just the 10"s by themselves.

Where in the UK are you Richard? We have the FBT X-Lites in hire stock and pair them with the 18" sub for the jobs we do that need this sort of kit. We're in Telford, so if you're not too far away and would like to come for a listen.

Alternatively it would be worth talking to Mark Parkhouse at FBT Audio UK to find out where your nearest dealer is.
Audio-Visual, Sound and Video Equipment Hire for Exhibitions and Trade Shows.

http://www.pressred.biz

Richard Penrose

« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2022, 03:18:49 AM »

Where in the UK are you Richard? We have the FBT X-Lites in hire stock and pair them with the 18" sub for the jobs we do that need this sort of kit. We're in Telford, so if you're not too far away and would like to come for a listen.

Alternatively it would be worth talking to Mark Parkhouse at FBT Audio UK to find out where your nearest dealer is.

Hi Derek. I’m based right at the bottom of Cornwall. I have a pair of the original X-Lite 12a’s which are good speakers but I’d like something smaller and lighter ideally. I’ve been told the new X-Pro V2 is an improvement. A lot of the gigs I’m doing are acoustic duo/trio type gigs where I’d be running vocals, piano and bass through the speakers. The Alto TS210’s have been handling this fine. For the larger gigs I use a pair of Yamaha DXR15’s which have been great! They handle a full band extremely well and I’ve even done outdoor events with 320+ people with a fully miked band and was blown away at how well they handled this! For the biggest gigs I add a pair of QSC KW181’s but these are rare these days. In fact, the only time I used them over the past three years was for a few drive in events due to covid. However, these events don’t appear to be happening now.

I’ve tried the Alto TS312 subs with the TS210 tops and to be honest, I much preferred the sound of the Yamaha DXR15’s.

I’m going to hang on for a while as the NAMM Believe In Music, Pro Sound And Light are happening soon. There is often new product releases at these events so I’m going to see if anything gets released then.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2022, 03:18:49 AM »

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 23 queries.