ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Risk Management Solutions For Worship Tech/Production  (Read 2051 times)

M. Erik Matlock

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Editor Live Sound International/ProSoundWeb
    • M. Erik Matlock on PSW
Risk Management Solutions For Worship Tech/Production
« on: March 20, 2019, 08:35:26 AM »

Part 1 of 3 of what to look for when hiring a systems integrator.
By Michael Fay • March 19, 2019

Every AV system project comes with risk. As consultants, we recognize there may be significant unfamiliarity and even considerable anxiety when it comes to selecting and hiring an AV contractor, or systems integrator as they’re often described today.

When private money is in play, it’s a common temptation to skip the professional consultants and choose to work directly with a design/build integrator. But buyer beware: not all systems integrators are created equally.

Paraphrasing what many have said, “I was put in charge of finding an AV contractor and I have little or no idea how to pick one, or what to look for. I’m just hoping that whoever we select knows what they’re doing and won’t rip us off.”

Sound familiar? If so, this article will provide guidelines on how integrators can and should manage and minimize the main, definable risk factors. These risks are often not recognized, understood or openly discussed before signing a contract. They should be...

Continue reading here: https://www.prosoundweb.com/channels/church/risk-management-solutions-for-worship-tech-production/
Train the next generation. Success without a successor is ultimately failure. wywu.org

ProSoundWeb Community

« on: March 20, 2019, 08:35:26 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 23 queries.