ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Recording with Midas MR18? What Software is easiest to use?  (Read 8594 times)

James Paul

Re: Recording with Midas MR18? What Software is easiest to use?
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2019, 07:26:35 PM »

Since Mac OS X, then GarageBand would be a best guess for easiest, though I have no experience to comment from. Easiest could be subjective.
FWIW, +1 for the aforementioned Reaper & Waves Live from personal experience, with Reaper clinching the best most comprehensive bang-for-buck award, IMHO, though may not be the `easiest'.
Other low/no cost of entries to look into; Audacity, Presonus Studio One, Tracktion, NCH MixPad MultiTrack, Ardour, ProTools First

Luke Geis

• Owner of Endever Music Production's
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2019, 07:37:48 PM »

I will say this. Waves Live suggests a computer with an i5 or better processor. I can record 32 channels of audio with Reaper on a Core Duo machine from 2008 with NO problem. Reaper is very light on resources and is probably one of the most supported DAW's out there. Being next to free ( actually is free if you don't want to pay ) is also very nice. It is very much Pro Tools without being Pro Tools and really changed my world when I decided to rid myself of the Pro Tools headache.
I don't understand how you can't hear yourself

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2019, 07:37:48 PM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 23 queries.