ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: New outdoor season - New toys?  (Read 7817 times)

Taylor Hall

Re: New outdoor season - New toys?
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2019, 09:35:34 AM »

Adding another 4-8 RSX208 elements along with 4 RSX218 subs. If we end up getting another gig out on quote we'll pick up some of the RSX129s as well for stage fills. Should also be revamping our power distro with a couple pagodas and stringer setups.
There are two ways to do anything:
1) Do it right
2) Do it over until you do it right

Steve Ferreira

« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2019, 01:16:48 PM »

Steve, I will let you know.  Not currently.  I have a set of EAW 180z subs that I am going to be using with them.  The 180z are power by and I-Tech 4000 and sound great for a small show.

Bill

Please make a post when you try them out. Looking to maybe move to these boxes and dumping all my passive gear. I would be looking at the following:
4x RSX129
2x RSX218
6x RSX12M

If you have used the RSX12M i would like to hear your input on them as well. I would be moving from SRX712m.

William Schnake

• Schnake Sound & Light
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2019, 03:55:41 PM »

Please make a post when you try them out. Looking to maybe move to these boxes and dumping all my passive gear. I would be looking at the following:
4x RSX129
2x RSX218
6x RSX12M

If you have used the RSX12M i would like to hear your input on them as well. I would be moving from SRX712m.

Steve, the SRX712m has long been one of my favorite non powered monitors.  That being said, we own 8 of the RSX12M currently and I love them.  They sound amazing and for festival monitors they are great.  We also own the RCF NX12-SMA and I like the clarity and fullness of the RSX12M a little better.  I also like the fact they all run on Dante.  All of that being said the SRX712m with an I-Tech 4000 is a great combination.  We occasionally use them on a show where the artist simply won't take a powered monitor.  That is maybe 4 - 6 times a year.  l have said it before, for all of the speakers in their market and price range I would much rather have the EAW RSX series than anything else.  The fullness of sound, loudness of the box and clarity are better than anything else I have heard in it's class.

Bill
Bill Schnake - Owner Schnake Sound & Light

Avid/Crown/EAW/EV/Midas/RCF/Shure/Yamaha

schnakesound.com

James Paul

« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2019, 10:52:16 PM »

Small potatoes additions, another pair of SRX835P for the immediate.
Bought some Tama Ironworks Touring series tripod/booms & additional booms this week as replacements for some tired DR Pro items. The DR's proved to be a strong performer and good value. The Tama gear should not disappoint

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2019, 10:52:16 PM »

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 24 queries.