Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > LAB Lounge

Best Kick Drum Mic?

<< < (3/49) > >>

JamesButera:
It all starts with the drum and the player. I'm a Sennheiser E902 with a E901 on the inside junkie. Although I've watched FOH guys get amazing sounds with the Beta 52/91 combo. Check out the Heil PR48 if you get a chance, probably the only other mic that I'd use besides the Sennheiser E902.

Mac Kerr:

--- Quote from: JButera on January 14, 2011, 08:53:06 PM ---It all starts with the drum and the player.

--- End quote ---

"JButera", please go to your profile and change the "Name" field to your real full name as required by the posting rules clearly displayed in the forum header.

Do not reply to this message.

Mac

Doug Johnson:
As always there is only one correct answer to this question.... Beyer M88.
Doug Johnson

Dave Dermont:

--- Quote from: Doug Johnson on January 14, 2011, 11:34:59 PM ---As always there is only one correct answer to this question.... Beyer M88.
Doug Johnson

--- End quote ---

There is never only one answer

John Cameron:
I really like the sound of the E902, I do most of my shows with it. If I have a metal band I'll pull out the E901 8) For recording I put both to have more options.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version