ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: NAMM 2019  (Read 4680 times)

Dave Bednarski

NAMM 2019
« on: January 21, 2019, 06:49:27 AM »

The 2019 NAMM show is this week (Jan 24th - 27th).  Anyone from the lounge going?

Myself and 3 guys from Allentown will be attending.  I did the exhibit floor for a single day in 2018.  This year doing the AES audio sessions, etc.

Mike Goodreau

Re: NAMM 2019
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2019, 06:50:16 AM »

The 2019 NAMM show is this week (Jan 24th - 27th).  Anyone from the lounge going?

Myself and 3 guys from Allentown will be attending.  I did the exhibit floor for a single day in 2018.  This year doing the AES audio sessions, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike Goodreau

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2019, 06:51:56 AM »

Packing my bag today. Going to hear the TW Vera 20 line array

Bob Charest

• Lab Lounge
  • Westbrook ME, USA
    • Bob Charest Band
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2019, 08:56:02 AM »

My daughter and I are going. Areas of interest to me are mostly already booked up, but it will be good to see people and gear... and get a break from the northeast for a few days!

Mal Brown

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2019, 09:49:33 AM »

Thursday and Friday.
Bass player, sound guy.
FB Gorge Sound and Light
FB Willyand Nelson
FB SideShow

James Paul

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2019, 06:57:16 PM »

35 years counting, Wild Horses, Government Shutdown, or inclement weather, shan`t keep me from G.A.S. central. LA traffic & parking though could delay.
High 70s, low 50s, DRY, partly cloudy forecast.
Safe travels all.

Scott Holtzman

• Ghost AV - Avon Lake, OH
    • Ghost Audio Visual Systems, LLC
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2019, 10:19:42 AM »

Myself and our "sister" company owner will be there.  Love to meet up with anyone from the LAB.

It's 3F here in Cleveland, I too am looking forward to the trip.  I have business in San Diego the next week so I get almost 9 days away from here. 

On the stuff my face side I have dinner reservations at Lawry's Prime Rib for 9:30 on Friday, that's after the concerts.  It's an unabashed carnivorous house of pleasure, and it's not really overpriced.  I am sure we can get a larger table if anyone wants to join. 

Send me a PM will send the contact info.  If all else fails I am at the Embassy Suites Santa Ana.
Scott AKA "Skyking" Holtzman

Ghost Audio Visual Solutions, LLC
Cleveland OH
www.ghostav.rocks

Tim Hite

• Bad Quail
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2019, 11:20:29 AM »

The weather will be cold and miserable here in SoCal. Looks like lows in the 50s and only partly sunny. I PMed my contact info, will look forward to catching up with you.

Myself and our "sister" company owner will be there.  Love to meet up with anyone from the LAB.

It's 3F here in Cleveland, I too am looking forward to the trip.  I have business in San Diego the next week so I get almost 9 days away from here. 

On the stuff my face side I have dinner reservations at Lawry's Prime Rib for 9:30 on Friday, that's after the concerts.  It's an unabashed carnivorous house of pleasure, and it's not really overpriced.  I am sure we can get a larger table if anyone wants to join. 

Send me a PM will send the contact info.  If all else fails I am at the Embassy Suites Santa Ana.
Bad Quail
Sound + Light + Image
Joshua Tree, California
Authorized Dealer for all this stuff

John Lackner

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2019, 09:47:42 PM »

I'm going Thursday and at least one other day. Any advice on where the shortest badge line would be?
Do you HEAR what you SEE? "Listen with your eyes, look with your ears" - Captain Beefheart

James Paul

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2019, 10:23:47 PM »

I'm going Thursday and at least one other day. Any advice on where the shortest badge line would be?
Marriott Ballroom lobby

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2019, 10:23:47 PM »

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 22 queries.